SASS Wire Forum

Back'At'Cha 2016

T-Bone SASS #36388

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am thinking of a total time match for BAC, what do You think?

Hell you say? People are going to shoot? :ph34r: I'm just going to the party and hoping that a shoot breaks out! :D

works for me!

Just pick one and shoot!!

It's a party!! The scores are just gravy to spread around while somebody opens the next bottle.

T-Bone if the Outlaw match will be the same format shoot that we did at Black Gold- sign me up............total time or rank either way,The Buckeye Mafia is gonna be there. In force

Hey T Bone

polish up the SUN DIAL , ya is gonna need it to time me :lol:

ya might want to mount it on a trailer , to move between stages :huh:

Chickasaw Bill

Here ya go CB,

Navitron-Steampunk-Wrist-Compass-and-Sun

If we're on a posse together we can time each other. :lol:

we had our club monthly match is past weekend and voted the Total Time venue for BAC 2016..

We now have 45 cowboys on the waiting list and camping is full.

Senior Games was reinvented at the Bar 3 some years ago. With that being said I would like to reintroduce the Senior Games shotgun targets. The targets are set in a manner the shooter can or might can shoot 2 or more SG knockdowns with one shot, if and only if the shooter moves to the correct shooting location. The bar 3 only says where you have to stage the guns, NOT where you may shoot them from.The rules are very simple ----with shotgun, a shooter will only need shoot as many shot shells as needed to knock down the targets described in the scenario. This style was very popular at our Senior Games held at the Bar 3 in the past. This rule was a club rule and does not by any means supersede any SASS rules, and is only for Back At Cha 2016. Feelin' Lucky on the shotgun knockdowns??? See Ya in the Badlands of Texas... T-Bone

Senior Games was reinvented at the Bar 3 some years ago. With that being said I would like to reintroduce the Senior Games shotgun targets. The targets are set in a manner the shooter can or might can shoot 2 or more SG knockdowns with one shot, if and only if the shooter moves to the correct shooting location. The bar 3 only says where you have to stage the guns, NOT where you may shoot them from.The rules are very simple ----with shotgun, a shooter will only need shoot as many shot shells as needed to knock down the targets described in the scenario. This style was very popular at our Senior Games held at the Bar 3 in the past. This rule was a club rule and does not by any means supersede any SASS rules, and is only for Back At Cha 2016. Feelin' Lucky on the shotgun knockdowns??? See Ya in the Badlands of Texas... T-Bone

I'm a big fan of two barrels at once using a large amount of black powder in the shells. Two or three targets close together with a 12 gauge cylinder bore coach gun? I think that will do it. :-) Better load up some Pale Rider SG shells heehehehehehehehe.

That's pretty bold talk. Jim you ain't faced down a Bar 3 chicken yet???

Them darn Bar 3 chickens got the yips....they twitch and then move right as you pull the trigger....dang things are tuff to hit :blink:

Kajun

I think the trick to hitting the Bar 3 chickens is to carry a chickens foot on your gun belt. When them Bar 3 chickens see you're carrying a chickens foot on ya they think you're family and don't move around as much. :)

Kajun

You gonna see a one legged chicken around the ranch here if that idea works! I'll put it on my hat. The Bar 3 chickens have done me wrong in the past.

Chickens? did somebody say crazy voodoo chickens?

Woo Hoo, live chickens and peach preserves, it's gonna be a party tonight!!!

Scratch

Just ask me how many Staes/shooters are coming to BAC 2016??? Well correct answer would be 28 !!!!!

Tx-73 Ar.17 Ga.15 Fl.14 Ky.10 Oh.9 Il.10 Al.6 Ca.1 Co.11 Ia.2 In.2 SD.1 Mi.2 La.8 Mn.2 Mo.7

NC.5 Ne.1 NJ.2 NM.5 NY3 Ok.10 SC.5 Ut.3 Wa.2 Ks.2 Tn.22 !!!!!! Now that makes me excited.

English Texas Home of the Intercontinental Championship {otw} and Back'At'Cha 2016...

I'll tell you what boys and girls. I made it out there this past Saturday. The work that has been done is phenominal. They are using only the finest faux wood to reconstruct each and every stage. When you get there, be sure and look for a one eared rat running around eatin Chen Li's corn. That be the bonus shot, to be taken with a pistol from 10 feet. The trick is to take his other ear, ask Killer Dawg for instructions.

Bones, we are the Volunteer State and we are volunteering to come to Texas and help you put on a hell of a party. You may have to get some other state to help with the shoot. 22 is a good number of us.

I'll tell you what boys and girls. I made it out there this past Saturday. The work that has been done is phenominal. They are using only the finest faux wood to reconstruct each and every stage. When you get there, be sure and look for a one eared rat running around eatin Chen Li's corn. That be the bonus shot, to be taken with a pistol from 10 feet. The trick is to take his other ear, ask Killer Dawg for instructions.

That Killer Dawg is always tryin to show off with head shots !!! :o:lol: :lol:

The Great Vacation Give Away from America's Best Value Inn will be held today 9.23.2016 due to departure to Hell Fire and the Barn raising in English Texas this weekend. We have received 100 signed entries. Good luck to everyone... T-Bone

Archived