SASS Wire Forum

Back'At'Cha 2016

T-Bone SASS #36388

So do we need to sign up now for Outlaw

or later

I would love to embarrass myself with all these Outlaws

Scratch

Scratches

We're gonna do some bartering cuz I know you shoot them pistolas purdy fast.

Maybe even the method I can't wrap my little brain around. :lol:

You know, cocking the off pistol while triggering the first pistol.

You will need SG training and THAT I can help you with.

You just need to practice...a lot.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as soon as Ellie gets all of the apps in the computer we will draw for the Bar 3 Back'At'Cha 2016 Cowboy Action Shooting Vacation Giveaway. To include 5 night stay at our guest motel Americas Best Value Inn. [Paris,Texas] free continental breakfast and VIP parking Pass in a parking lot of your choice near English Texas. PLUS !!!!!!!! $250.00 in cash to help with expenses. Just another little thing we do for You. Welcome to Texas... T-Bone, Ellie and all the Ranch Hands of the Bar 3 Ranch.

OUTLAW !! Somebody say OUTLAW ? Oh Yeah ! I'M A CUMIN ! And the ponies are cumin with me. Gotta keep showin ya'll that ONE feller on a horse can kill 10 balloons faster than ANY 2 fellas in a souped-up gocart. LET 'ER BUCK !!

motorized mounted shooting Thursday night under the lights and Yes the horse and Okaw has won the mounted event for the past 3 years. Bring your fast buggy and ride for the brand at BAC.

We only had 61 dollar bills sent in to the Ranch for the America's Best Value Inn Vacation package. The winner will receive all the dollar Bills at the first safety meeting at BAC. Drawing for the motel room to take place next week after the confirmations all go out. Good luck

motorized mounted shooting Thursday night under the lights and Yes the horse and Okaw has won the mounted event for the past 3 years. Bring your fast buggy and ride for the brand at BAC.

We only had 61 dollar bills sent in to the Ranch for the America's Best Value Inn Vacation package. Drawing to take place next week after the confirmations all go out. Good luck

T-Bone, don't draw for it until the winning entry comes! I'll get it in the mail tomorrow!

Ok,, seems to be some confusion on this drawing. Anyone who is signed up for BAC 2016 is eligible to win the Getaway.. So with that said we will wait until Friday, September 25,2015 at 12 o clock----hi noon. That gives the mail man time to deliver your one dollar entry. Send yours in and win. Good Luck to all the late entries. T-Bone

Yes, please send in your entries. Whether on time or late, it simply adds one more dollar to my winnings. This will allow me to buy even more liquor and wild women to my party at the Motel. By the way, you're all invited!

OUTLAW !! Somebody say OUTLAW ? Oh Yeah ! I'M A CUMIN ! And the ponies are cumin with me. Gotta keep showin ya'll that ONE feller on a horse can kill 10 balloons faster than ANY 2 fellas in a souped-up gocart. LET 'ER BUCK !!

YEEEHAAA!

Lookin' forward to meetin' another fellow OUTLAW!

Black Gold was a blast (and I'm looking forward to BG in 2016).

BAC is looking to be one heck of a great match. :D

Waimea

Kawasaki-L.jpg

O yea count me in fer the monted shoot

she go 0 to 60 in OMG :o

Goody's reign is over...

It's GRIZZ time!

I sent in my match entry with no clue of how I was going to pay for the trip or motel, then I got notice of the drawing...

It's my DESTINY!

:D

IT'S GONNA BE A BIG TIME IN THE BADLANDS!

Yes, please send in your entries. Whether on time or late, it simply adds one more dollar to my winnings. This will allow me to buy even more liquor and wild women to my party at the Motel. By the way, you're all invited!

Goody, you are the chosen one.. Very lucky Too !!!!

And the ponies are cumin with me. Gotta keep showin ya'll that ONE feller on a horse can kill 10 balloons faster than ANY 2 fellas in a souped-up gocart. LET 'ER BUCK !!

MOUNTED? I didn't see that! Wonder if the filly will load up in the house trailer? Nope, gotta pass... momma claims I can't ride anymore! If I get broke, I'm past fixin' and she'll trade me in a new model!

Bones, dont give my job away setting balloons, I aint qualified for much, now I just need to borrow a horse again.

My money is on Okaw again, at least in the mounted arena.

I have an extra saddle and horse for ya Tombstone. Grey horse we call her Hell Bitch

20 years ago when I rode horses a lot a horse named Hell Bitch would not have scared me; now though... :unsure:

Give her to Fire n Fallback!!!! he loves bad horses!!!!! better watch him if he brought BBQ sauce tho!

I think me and my pards are a little late in getting our apps in, other irons in the fire I guess, but

I do have room reservations for 3 confirmed in Clarksville. Maybe 3 will cancel

Hyman

Bone, you still wastin feed on the Hell Bitch? Tyrel you have nothin to fear, She just ain't got no handle, no brakes and no brains,perfectly harmless. I did manage to kill all 10 balloons on her 3yrs back,but it took several attempts and like ta wore me out. I would have chosen a better mount, but that's what happens when you show up last to the hitchin rail. The Hell Bitch was the only thing left, like an ugly girl at the dance. Tombstone, I'm bringin 2 GOOD horses.

I really though they had changed the Hell Bitch name to Glue. That was one crazy horse. Never saw Okaw work so hard to have fun before.

so how far apart are these balloons? Need to give it a practice run to see if I can drive and shoot at the same time.

also how do you make the loads for this?

Scratch

so how far apart are these balloons? Need to give it a practice run to see if I can drive and shoot at the same time.

also how do you make the loads for this?

Scratch

Driver is provided, blanks are provided. You just hang on & shoot.

Sounds like my old mare back in the day, only with her it was spring and fall she didn't like. Wasn't wild about winter either. Nothing like doing a front flip over a horses head onto the frozen ground to wake you up.

I am thinking of a total time match for BAC, what do You think?

Sanity rears it's head in Texas .............

Scratch, balloons are at 30-40 feet apart and we use CMSA approved blanks. You can always bring a driver or get a volunteer from the crowd????

Scratch,

I'll drive for you if you drive for me.

What dya think?

Waimea

I'm in it to win the hotel package...and a gun...or the 'most likely to have something living in his beard' award!

As to the shooting stuff, it depends on if anyone else in in my category or not :D

Dangit, just remembered my pard Blackwater will be there, he may have me beat on the beard award. :D

Archived