SASS Wire Forum

Back'At'Cha 2016

T-Bone SASS #36388

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that I know that I'm in, I'll send in my buck, that was announced after I sent my entry of I'd have done it then.

I'm IN! Ain't got no clue how I'm gonna pay for the trip with the wife out of work, but I'll figure a way...

HEY T-BONE!!

I signed up Outlaw. Kin I shoot Frontiersman TOO??

count me in for outlaw and main match!!!!!! oh yea baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

count me in for outlaw and main match!!!!!! oh yea baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's see.....12 stages of Outlaw....and 12 Main Match stages.....that means there's a chance I could be posse'd with you for 24 stages?!?! :blink:

T-BONE! IS IT TOO LATE TO GIT MY MONEY BACK?

CC, you know I'm just kiddin. :P It would be my pleasure to shoot all 24 stages with ya. Ah, we're gonna have us a big time in TEXAS! :)

Did Doc Eells and Meangun Mark and that bunch make it in?? :unsure::unsure:

Let's see.....12 stages of Outlaw....and 12 Main Match stages.....that means there's a chance I could be posse'd with you for 24 stages?!?! :blink:

T-BONE! IS IT TOO LATE TO GIT MY MONEY BACK?

CC, you know I'm just kiddin. :P It would be my pleasure to shoot all 24 stages with ya. Ah, we're gonna have us a big time in TEXAS! :)

I knew it was gonna be fun and that was with forgetting the outlaws shoot together!!! gonna be a grand old time!!!!

So do we need to sign up now for Outlaw

or later

I would love to embarrass myself with all these Outlaws

Scratch

Shoulder is coming along great Titus!! Thanks for asking. I'll be ready no matter what!! I CAN shoot the shotgun Outlaw from the right side if I hafta'!!

The pistol I can shoot out of a sling if need be and I'll figure out the rifle or shoot Josie Wales if'n I gotta'!!! ;):lol::lol:

24 stages in two days. Iron man Outlaw. Y'all sign up. Send Ellie an email @ Sheryltolbert@aol.com

Are you sayin' we'd better pack a lunch, T-Bone?? OH HELL YEAH!!!!

T bone,,, tried that address twice, wudn't go thru....

peanut butter protien bars and a 5 hr energy drink! and lots of coffee!!!

I think that went thru Titus! thanks

I gots a year to work on it. Looks like I'll try C and B OUTLAW.

Right now I gots 700 38 specials with a full case of FFFg, 500 44-40s with a full case fo FFg, 300 C45S cases with all the FFg they will hold and 500 12 ga with 1 oz and 50 grs of FFg. I plan on getting all the way through RUKUS in the Nations next week with out worrying about ammo.

Give me a year to worry about BAC and you'll need tha KW with a 53 footer.

Archived