SASS Wire Forum

Back'At'Cha 2016

T-Bone SASS #36388

What's the bet on the number of entries he gets by Friday?

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, crayon tha check,

eyeballed the form, licked tha self stickin stamp, folded it all up and give her to the blind blueman ridin a one legged mule outta Flo-ridda

is it time yet, is it time yet

Chicken Scratch

Just filled out the entry forms will mail out tomorrow. I am worried about it selling out. So I talked my wife into letting me pull over in the middle of our vacation to fill out entry. Been to the big party twice. Ready for the third one.

TBone said on Facebook that he got a big bag of mail today.

mines going out tomorrow!

Just got a NEWS FLASH ,

looks like I need to send another envelope to the BAR3

Chickasaw Bill

Dagnabit... I knew there was something I was forgettin'!!!!

HEY T-BONE!!!

You gonna' post a confirmed entry list or a who's comin'??? :unsure:

Wonder if T-Bone and Miss Ellie are done opening entries yet!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Wonder if T-Bone and Miss Ellie are done opening entries yet!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Been wondering that my own self. I need to send in a buck with my name on it, sure could use that prize with the wife out of work. Entry went out before that news flash.

According to a Facebook post by Tbone today they had over 200 entries as of yesterday and Monday was a mail holiday. Looks like it'll sell out soon....if you don't have your application in you better send it in soon!

Kajun

Dewey, You are correct. Anticipation level is very high right now, my excitement has buzzed over the top.. "Welcome to Texas" is all I can say. We now have over 200 entries in the computer and a tired mail box in English, Tx. Ellie Gant plans to be sending out confirmations next week. We will have a shooters list of Who's Who next week also. Back'At'Cha 2016 could be sold out a year and one month early. I gotta go and get some plannin' going on.. See Ya in Texas. T-Bone

T-Bone, we talked MacMurtie into coming with Yosemite Jim and myself. I even had to go get the money order, envelope and address it for him (sometimes he's not to bright) and sending it Priority Mail. Post Office said we could not do overnight or it would be there tomorrow. You should have it by Friday. Have a Great rest of the week.

Rusty Cuffs

Roper, sorry for any confusion. While entering BAC 2016 if you wish , add a dollar bill with your name signed on it and we will use as an entry form in the dollar bill Getaway Sweepstakes drawing for 5 nights stay at our guest motel America's Best Value Inn plus all the money in the drawing with everyone's names on them. I want everyone to be included in everything we do at the range. Also as an added treat to this trick, the Bar 3 Ranch will give away one gun per every hour of SHOOTING during BAC 2016 to include side match, warm up and main match. You must be present to win. You will also be added to our main master list of email blast when we receive your email. thanks again and we hope to see you in Texas. T-Bone

I miss ya, Tbone. See you there.

I got my confirmation for me 'n' Schoolmarm today by e-mail from Miss Ellie Gant!!

WHOOPEE!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got my confirmation for me 'n' Schoolmarm today by e-mail from Miss Ellie Gant!!

WHOOPEE!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Me too! Now all I gotta do is show UP!

I'm in,,,, check on facebook,,,, gotta ask..

I'm in,,,, check on facebook,,,, gotta ask..

Friends with T-Bone and the Gun Shop, don't see any posts with folks asking so I'll just bide my time and wait, no sense bugging them so soon. Would like to know before I book a hotel though.

it's on T bones page

Archived