SASS Wire Forum

Back'At'Cha 2016

T-Bone SASS #36388

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how about a little ear nipple Goody

Man, I hope you meant "nibble".

Something to put on the wall. Don't have space to stand a trophy. don't like ribbons. I don't have enough stuff hanging on the walls so do that. The reason I don't have much on the walls is I don't win much!

Goody!! Them cheeks is way too cute!!! Er... Ah.... now wait a minute!!! Which cheeks are we referrin' to????

If it weren't for this ol' beard, I might just come as Marvin the Martian!!! I may be a little tall for Yosemite Sam, but temporary red hair colorin' might work!!!

HMMMMMMMMMM!?!?!?!?

sorry bout that Goody. I did say nibble but my finger said the other.. I will try and control things better from now on.

Now for some news. Back'At'Cha 2016 entries are due out 9-1-2015 at 6pm. We will only take 250 shooters. I know what your saying " Ole T-Bone will take more if they come in". Rest assured he will not. Please get your entry in ASAP

You should all receive an E-Blast during the day tomorrow 9.1.2015 our website will be updated at after 6pm and entries can be downloaded... Hope to see everyone at BAC. "See Ya In The Badlands of Texas" T-Bone Dooley

PS. did I mention I am giving away a gun every hour of shooting BAC. That means side match, warm up match, plainsman and Wild bunch match. and Yes Main match also. That could total 22-25 guns FREE,FREE,FREE. You must be present to win, shooter will have 5 minutes to claim there prize. I think I'm done now. T-Bone

sorry bout that Goody. I did say nibble but my finger said the other.. I will try and control things better from now on.

Now for some news. Back'At'Cha 2016 entries are due out 9-1-2015 at 6pm. We will only take 250 shooters. I know what your saying " Ole T-Bone will take more if they come in". Rest assured he will not. Please get your entry in ASAP

You should all receive an E-Blast during the day tomorrow 9.1.2015 our website will be updated at after 6pm and entries can be downloaded... Hope to see everyone at BAC. "See Ya In The Badlands of Texas" T-Bone Dooley

PS. did I mention I am giving away a gun every hour of shooting BAC. That means side match, warm up match, plainsman and Wild bunch match. and Yes Main match also. That could total 22-25 guns FREE,FREE,FREE. You must be present to win, shooter will have 5 minutes to claim there prize. I think I'm done now. T-Bone

Don't worry Goody, we both know he's been outta control for years! ;)

Titus A.(who's waitin on an E-Blast) Gnatsass

I am a little disappointed. I been looking forward to some nice shapely ear nipples.

T Bone, did you get my check? Sorry it's $20 short, but, well, you understand. Priorities.

Hey T-Bone you got my E-mail address I sure would likes to Play!!!

Chicken Scratch

I heard you gots some mighty fine hens running around

I have mine and Schoolmarm's printed, filled out and folded, stuffed in an envelope with the accompanying check, stamp applied, and waiting for me to drop off at the post office in the morning.

This anticipation is worse than waiting for NEXT Christmas!!

I'm all set. All I need to do is fill out the application. T Bone still owes me 14 years of royalties for the name "Fort Goody". I was planning to take a trip on that, but just have him pull out enough for my entry fee.

NOZ!! Look here! www.badlandsbar3.com

I've been setting on that site since 5:45 and no entry no change in site at all. Help me out!!!

OK. Thanks!

Got the check writ and envelope stamped.

Sure can't find that website from any of their older sites.

I'm Ready, Chickasaw.

Checks in the mail. I swear! :D

Don't you just love to say that?

Archived