SASS Wire Forum

Back'At'Cha 2016

T-Bone SASS #36388

They are still there & they got a couple of real big body guards - think Foghorn Leghorn. And I don't know what the Kajun is complaining about, I missed one of those outlandish Bufferlo-humps !

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The chickens are fine, no problem. I would suggest if you have one of those big bead front sights you swap it out for something smaller so at least some of the bird will be visible. ;)

808 miles....'bout 12-13 hours....from my house to the Bar 3. Worth the drive!!

Kajun

kk, ignore I'm there with a Rv you got a place to stay if not you can sleep on the floor of the trailer while I'm in the cot.

There will be a flock of chicks running around the range. New targets are being made and not sure of the size yet. Bobby our oldest range member who has never shot a match has donated a big smoker,he only builds big so bring a trailer..see ya soon. T

There will be a flock of chicks running around the range. New targets are being made and not sure of the size yet. Bobby our oldest range member who has never shot a match has donated a big smoker,he only builds big so bring a trailer..see ya soon. T

Work day is this weekend. Start time is Sept 8 at 8ish am. Bring a pair of gloves,water,sun shades and a hat. Stage one will be ready to build and the Omaha John would like to buy everyone who helped with construction a nice lunch. Thanks in advance..If all goes as planned we will have the frame up before lunch. Thanks T

Work day is this weekend. Start time is Sept 8 at 8ish am. Bring a pair of gloves,water,sun shades and a hat. Stage one will be ready to build and the Omaha John would like to buy everyone who helped with construction a nice lunch. Thanks in advance..If all goes as planned we will have the frame up before lunch. Thanks T

Don't you mean AUGUST 8th, not SEPTEMBER?????

We just finished up pouring a concrete 12x45'on stage six. The Iron Maiden Stage. Now we need a name for this great Train stage. Give me your thoughts??¿¿??

The Round House

KATY

We just finished up pouring a concrete 12x45'on stage six. The Iron Maiden Stage. Now we need a name for this great Train stage. Give me your thoughts??¿¿??

Iron Maiden Station

Waimea

:FlagAm:

There's at least one of them #&%$ chickens that ain't got no hole in it as fer as I knowed.....I missed em :P:P

Kajun

One of them moved and I got a P for hitting the one behind him. Cost me a clean match.

Put the chickens out the window and call it Frustration Station.

Iron Horse Station....that's what trains were called back when (iron horse)....Iron Maiden....train stage...seems to flow!

Kajun

Maybe we can get Whiskey Creek to set up a train inside the building and have the engine running around the top while you shoot. Hey we need a train whistle????

Now that would be cool....TO tells the shooter "You say the startling line and I'll give you a Stand By and a Whistle."

Kajun

Yup, it's on my Calendar

Looks like I'm heading to this one

Chicken Scratch

And the latest is: ..........

Wait for it .............

T Bone went thru the Chicken stage Sat. with a big 'ole Massey Ferguson with a front loader on it and the chickens lit out for lake and the somewhat wobbly(technical term) sheet metal stage floor now lives behind a berm. No word yet if the chickens will find their way back.

I have a sink hole where they could live undisturbed forever.

the little chicks are at home. They left out during construction last weekend I think they tied up with the geese down at the big pond. I want to say thank you to all that helped last weekend, we had lots going on and man was it HOT !!!!! See yall in the Badlands. T

I noticed concrete poured for Iron Maiden's train stage.....The Red River Chicken Express aka THE BIG CHOO CHOO right next to the even bigger wagon.

I'm looking forward to this match almost as much as I'm lookin' forward to Schoolmarm retiring so's she can come with me!!

A shoot at Bar3 and shooting up at Ponderosa Pines are the two best shootin' experiences you can have!!

C'MON Summer 'n' Fall of 2016!!!!!

Archived