SASS Wire Forum

Back'At'Cha 2016

T-Bone SASS #36388

The Bar 3 Ranch would like to introduce the all new Back'At'Cha 2016 The Intercontinental Championship [otw] . Our new match will include 12 very fast and fun filled stages. Targets large enough you can park a small car on, New School house. Train Station and a Goldmine Stables. During the next year and some odd months we plan to redesign the buildings and a few props. Next year I will give away a FREE gun every shooting hour the match is running, to include side matches. When you ask for something different ????? The Bar 3 will be closed to the public shooters throughout our progress. Our monthly club match will remain at the same time and we promise to make the third weekend just delightful and a grand shooting experience for all. The RV hook ups are available for monthly club matches and occasional drive by visitors. Thanks for all the support through the years and we hope to see you and yours at the new Back'At'Cha 2016. Check out Back'At'Cha on facebook or www.badlandsbar3.com for progress and details. Thanks T-Bone

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me and Schoolmarm will be there and my new bionic shoulder will easily operate that '97 by then!!

I'll sign up me and Schoolmarm soon!!

If I can swing it, I'll be there

That mean yer a gonna dance fer us Grizz ? :o:blink::D :D

T-Bone - please tell me this is gonna be in the fall -- pretty please ?

There is a Facebook group page for the match here and I've seen where the match is going to be in October 2016. Definitely a match to put on your 2016 shooting calendar.

Kajun

I'm in :D right time of the year

Didn't see a date?

T-Bone does know how to run a shoot!!!! all facets too: promotion, facilities, fun factors,,,,, you name it!!!!

another BRAVO!!!!!! HERE HERE!!!!!!

Thinkin I'm going to have to go! It's an 8 hour drive, but i've heard so much good about his matches.

The Bar 3 Ranch would like to introduce the all new Back'At'Cha 2016 The Intercontinental Championship [otw] . Our new match will include 12 very fast and fun filled stages. Targets large enough you can park a small car on, New School house. Train Station and a Goldmine Stables. During the next year and some odd months we plan to redesign the buildings and a few props. Next year I will give away a FREE gun every shooting hour the match is running, to include side matches. When you ask for something different ????? The Bar 3 will be closed to the public shooters throughout our progress. Our monthly club match will remain at the same time and we promise to make the third weekend just delightful and a grand shooting experience for all. The RV hook ups are available for monthly club matches and occasional drive by visitors. Thanks for all the support through the years and we hope to see you and yours at the new Back'At'Cha 2016. Check out Back'At'Cha on facebook or www.badlandbar3.com for progress and details. Thanks T-Bone

Try www.badlandsbar3.com

Hoss, it's exactly an eight hour drive from my driveway to my RV parkin spot at the Bar3. Made the trip many times. Worth every minute. You won't be sorry!

I cut about 2 hours off of that time. I'll be there!

Congratulations to T-Bone on bringing the Outlaw belt back to Texas.

Enjoy it while you can.

I'm dusting off a a shelf here in Florida for it for 2016. :lol:

11745748_1103668866328085_39391203573770

Waimea (I ain't kidding ya neither)

Hopin' it ain't bad form to challenge the host so early in the year, sheesh.

:FlagAm:

"Hopin' it ain't bad form to challenge the host so early in the year, sheesh."

It ain't even the same year. I'll have to check, but I don't think that you can 'dis somebody for over a calender year. There may fines and possibly jail time involved. I'll need to check with my lawyer, J Noble Daggett.

It ain't even the same year. I'll have to check, but I don't think that you can 'dis somebody for over a calender year. There may fines and possibly jail time involved. I'll need to check with my lawyer, J Noble Daggett.

Come on now Goody....HE'S AN OUTLAW! Do ya think he really gives a hoot? :P

Hoss, it's exactly an eight hour drive from my driveway to my RV parkin spot at the Bar3. Made the trip many times. Worth every minute. You won't be sorry!

I'm about 90% going. I'll have to get a traveling pass from the boss. She is a school teacher, so hard for her to take off during the year.

Yada

I'm dusting off a a shelf here in Florida for it for 2016. :lol:

I'm SO confident I'm stuttering during my throwdown!!

:lol:

Waimea

No need to lawyer up Goody.

I got friends in low places too.

I'm gonna start watching MO Lefty and Matt Black videos every day for the next 465 days. B)

Outlaws are only scared by inlaws.

You may quote me on that.

:lol:

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Thinkin I'm going to have to go! It's an 8 hour drive, but i've heard so much good about his matches.

808 miles....'bout 12-13 hours....from my house to the Bar 3. Worth the drive!!

Kajun

Archived