SASS Wire Forum

Before anyone asks...

guitar_slinger

Before anyone asks, I've never been to Vancouver (but I do on occasion play banjo).

http://www.kptv.com/story/29636603/vancouver-man-arrested-after-bizarre-standoff?autostart=true

"A Vancouver man was taken into police custody after a standoff that featured the suspect serenading officers with a banjo.

Officers were called to the 8500 block of NE 36th Circle after reports of a naked man walking around with a knife. When they arrived at the man’s home, he refused to surrender."

Although I am sitting on my back porch playing banjo tonight I assure you all I am for the most part properly clothed. At least the necessary stuff is more or less covered.

Living in Vancouver can sometimes be a challenge. :blink: Us normal people wear clothes and only play the banjo when asked. :unsure: I do love this city, but me thinks the local wacky weed that is now legal here gets the best of some people.

Living in Vancouver can sometimes be a challenge. :blink: Us normal people wear clothes and only play the banjo when asked. :unsure: I do love this city, but me thinks the local wacky weed that is now legal here gets the best of some people.

Me thinks you have found the acorn, Paladin.

Archived