SASS Wire Forum

Slipnoose is retiring at the end of the month.

I know I will miss her. The ladies in the office will miss her as well.

As one of the many behind the scene workers at SASS, she has been very helpful to me on all club matters and issues.

Slip, enjoy your time with your hubby and thanks for all you have done for us.

Enjoy!!!

Roo

My EOT trips have been made much better each time that I went and I can thank Slipnoose and the rest of the staff for that. Last year as my condition worsened Slipnoose checked on me regularly and even brought me some medicine. She will surely be missed back at the office. Good luck and safe travels as you enter this new adventure in life, Slipnoose.

Oh man. Slipnoose is one of my favorite people in this sport. She will be missed. Always a big help for me when we needed things for our promotional days.Happy retirement!!

Slipnoose...again thanks for your help at EOT...you are the best...if you ever need an Outlaw pal in Austin...call me...Jim

So sad for us and glad for her!

I'll miss ya Slip!

Here's to a happy retirement! Cheers!

Regards,

Allie Mo

+1,000 Glad to have made your acquaintance and consider you a friend, and always will! Hope you drop by to EOT next year and catch us up on this "Retirement" condition that people speak of! :lol: ENJOY it!

Slip,

Here's hoping the worst part of ya trail is behind ya. That dad time be your friend, from here to the end, and that sickness nor sorrow never find ya.

Love ya gal, Tom Payne

Slipnoose,

Thanks for all the help you provided me during these so short years!

you'll miss me, but enjoy your new life!

If you travel in France, you'll be welcome anytime.

Curly

Sorry to see you leave the office but that doesn't mean your going to leave us. I hope this is a good thing but your too young to retire IMO.

Best wishes in your retirement, Slip. May it be all you hope for and let you slow life down a bit. Thanks so much for all your support and help--I say that personally and on behalf of the many you have so diligently assisted through the years.

It has ALWAYS been a pleasure to talk to and see her.

Bless you in your retirement.

Windy n Sassy

Archived