SASS Wire Forum

Congrats to the Oregon State Champions!

Key Hay

Fast Enuff and Arctic Annie! Two of my favorite shooters!

Thanks Key Hay. It was a great match. The folks from OOWSS, Pine Mountain and a long list of volunteer helpers from all over really worked extra hard (seriously) to keep everything going on an unseasonably hot weekend where it got up to about 100 on Sat which is unusual in July. Though the temps were extreme, the match was fun, the stages were very well thought out ranging from the ultra fast to needing to pay a little attention to the front sight. The food was spectacular. That BBQ outfit they found this year was really top notch. If I have not said it yet, the pards you meet here are awesome... :) The big dry camping area had a large turnout and plenty of good conversation just about any time.

Though they've had them for a while now, it's worth mentioning that the 12 fully covered bays and the big tent they bring in really help in weather extremes.

I and the rest of the Kansan clan had a great time!

Congrats Fast Enuff and Artic Annie! Wish I could have been shooting will ya'll. I would have enjoyed an Oregon 100* degree shooting weekend😜

Regards,

Ringer

2 great clubs to shoot with!

Yes the food was extra special this year. The caterers knocked it out of the ball park this time. Good food, great people and a well organized match keeps me coming back for more! Congrats to the winners and a big thank you to all who organized it. See ya all next year...

Ditto, Ditto, Ditto to all of the above. It was a fantastic week end lots of good food, and great folks who put this all together Thank you all.

Posse 5 rocked!

Jackrabbit and Sly Puppy

Archived