SASS Wire Forum

4 Steel Targets for sale NEW PRICE WITH MORE INCLUDED

I have 4 of the same targets that are used at the Michigan State shoot for sale. 3 made with the round tube stands and one made with the flat steel stand. All of them come with 2 sets of plates 16" & 12". All of the plates can be hung as squares or diamonds. The 12" plates are cut out of 1/2" and the 16" plates are cut out of 3/8". The plates are not made of balistic steel so I would say lead bullets only. Although I've shot jacketed 45 acp ammo at them and it didn't leave a mark. I used these as practice targets because they set up and tear down very easy. They store pretty easily as well. These are the most versitile targets I could find. They'd make a great target for a match as well. Anyone that has attended the Michigan State match can attest to that. You don't need any tools to set up or tear these targets down and you can change plates in a matter of seconds.

I'm asking $80.00 per target or $65.00 per target if you take all of them. I will not ship these so local pick up or other arangements only.

I also have 3 SASS cowboy plates 24" tall and 14" at the widest point that just need the bolts to hang them on the target stands that I'll sell for $35.00 a piece.

Please email me at gsward@charter.net for pictures or info.

An added note: One of the 16" plates has 3 pot marks in it where the local police department thought rules didn't apply to them and shot it with three 12 guage slugs. Thank god he was a poor shot or it would have more pot marks in it. It does not effect the performance of the target.$300.00 takes everything listed below.

PLEASE SEE BELOW MORE STANDS ADDED WITH NEW PRICE!!!

5 Round stock stands

3 16" targets with hanging bolts

3 12" targets with hanging bolts

1 flat steel stand

3 SASS cowboy cut outs

To buy all of this new would be close to $700.00

Hey Colt McAlister, are you anywhere near Lefty Wheeler? If he and his mighty fine wife, would agree to transport them, when they head south to Texas, I would like to buy them all for your asking price.

Let me know if you see him or I can call him up.

Oklahoma Dee

Hey Colt McAlister, are you anywhere near Lefty Wheeler? If he and his mighty fine wife, would agree to transport them, when they head south to Texas, I would like to buy them all for your asking price.

Let me know if you see him or I can call him up.

Oklahoma Dee

I have no idea where they are at, but if they are in the state and want to haul them for you I'll find a way to get the targets to them.

Archived