SASS Wire Forum

Coke v. Pepsi

Subdeacon Joe

Coca-Cola rocks!

Pepsi? Ehhh, not so much. Waaaay too sweet. :blink:

Only a personal opinion but at least an opinion. What say ye?

Interesting. I find Coke to be too sweet, and lacking in carbonation.

R/C Cola when I can find it

Howdy,

I think the RC folks need to work on distribution.

I like Coke and as cold as it can be.

I keep thinking about Coke popsicles.

Best

CR

I don't drink soda (we call it pop here) much but when I do it's either one. Not much difference to me!

I had barrels and barrels of aluminum cans. Many crushed. It was a lot. Also plastic bags full. Coke zero, diet coke and Guinness and a smattering of others.

I drove them to the transfer station. On the way back I saw that one bagful of cans had gone astray and spilled all over the lawn of the new police dept's lawn. "Crap! Somebody would track the owner of those cans to the end of the earth" said I. I turned around to pick up the cans. I saw them, a colorful lot, and silver cans with red, white, and blue spots! PEPSI. NO way are those my fault. That fool can pick up his own cans.

392594_10150423973946314_156340959_n.jpg

And crack apparently.

Unsweetened ice tea for me. Never really liked Coke or Pepsi. Root beer on rare occasions.

Looks like he tested positive for crack too (aka plumber beltline).

I like Coke and Pepsi and Cheerwine and an occasional Moutain Dew. Why limit oneself in the land of choices?

When I drink soda, Diet Pepsi is all I drink....over ice in a glass. Hate anything you have to drink out of a can.............

Remember this? My mom would buy this sometimes, just as good as either Pepsi or Coke or RC

http://www.double-cola.com/product/double-cola/

Remember this? My mom would buy this sometimes, just as good as either Pepsi or Coke or RC

http://www.double-cola.com/product/double-cola/

My dad drove a truck for them in the late 60s early 70s. There was a distribution center about 2 miles from my house until the early 80s. One can still get Double cola and my favorite citrus drink,Ski, in the middle TN area.

My dad drove a truck for them in the late 60s early 70s. There was a distribution center about 2 miles from my house until the early 80s. One can still get Double cola and my favorite citrus drink,Ski, in the middle TN area.

That's a pretty cool story, the only place I can get it around here is at Cracker Barrel. :)

Coke !

NEVER Never never The P word :-)

COKE!! If I'da wanted something flat and sweet I'da never married Schoolmarm!!! :o:lol:

Many moons ago, I'd drink a Coke or Pepsi only if I had a bag of salted peanuts to put in the bottle.

Today, I rarely drink any type of soda. However, I did re-experience an A&W root beer and vanilla ice cream float and it was delicious. Forgot how much I used to enjoy those!

Typically Diet Coke between the colas. I find both Pepsi and Coke too sweet. However,

Ginger Ale

Vernor's, preferably.

Sometimes Root Beer.

Archived