SASS Wire Forum

My Bucket list: Rocky now & Allie Mo to go

Widder, SASS #59054

We all have bucket list in various things in life.

And some of those listings consist of SASS/CAS folks we would eventually love to meet and personally say 'HI'.

My list starting accumulating early in my SASS life (@ 10 yrs ago) with folks like Lassiter, Deuce, Black Jack Traven, Korupt Karl, Rocky Meadows, Phantom, and quite a few more.

I've met most of those people and a few more. Some are still on my list.

ANYHOW, yesterday at BLACK GOLD, one of the people on my Bucket List became a real live beautiful smiling face right before my very eyes........ ROCKY !

AND, I finally got to meet a couple of our good Wire Pards..... Waimea and Titus A Knatsass.

I was shocked to say the least when I met her and I'm sure she noticed that my eyes lit up like a Christmas Tree.

Rocky is a very beautiful lady and a joy to talk with. It made my trip to Black Gold super memorable.

BLACK GOLD has already been a success with ALL the great folks up there..... and the first day of competition has yet to begin.

Anyhow, as more names are added to the list each year, some names are dropping off the list because I get to finally meet some of these fine people.

Allie Mo, you know you have also been on the list for a long time. Hopefully someday, I can take your name off my Bucket List.

..........Widder

Widder, your right she's a eye full. I was lucky enough to met her at a match at Sprata IL. last year. Like you said Great Lady and fun to talk to.

Widder - in 10 years of shooting - maybe close to 400 matches I have seen a pretty good number of SASS ladies & met & talked with a few. Great bunch of gals, but - Rocky Meadows is absolutely unique ! :wub: :wub: And watch out - she usually carries a HUGE knife ! :o :o

Sent her to ya all the way from Texas. Some day I will get to shoot with YOU! Have fun as Rocky is a blast to hang out with. Just don't send her in to "barn kitten" mode ;)

Have seen and shot with Rocky many times at EOT,

What a blast she is, Beautiful and Funny, what a combo......

West Fargo SASS 1910 Life............

We all have bucket list in various things in life.

And some of those listings consist of SASS/CAS folks we would eventually love to meet and personally say 'HI'.

My list starting accumulating early in my SASS life (@ 10 yrs ago) with folks like Lassiter, Deuce, Black Jack Traven, Korupt Karl, Rocky Meadows, Phantom, and quite a few more.

I've met most of those people and a few more. Some are still on my list.

ANYHOW, yesterday at BLACK GOLD, one of the people on my Bucket List became a real live beautiful smiling face right before my very eyes........ ROCKY !

AND, I finally got to meet a couple of our good Wire Pards..... Waimea and Titus A Knatsass.

I was shocked to say the least when I met her and I'm sure she noticed that my eyes lit up like a Christmas Tree.

Rocky is a very beautiful lady and a joy to talk with. It made my trip to Black Gold super memorable.

BLACK GOLD has already been a success with ALL the great folks up there..... and the first day of competition has yet to begin.

Anyhow, as more names are added to the list each year, some names are dropping off the list because I get to finally meet some of these fine people.

Allie Mo, you know you have also been on the list for a long time. Hopefully someday, I can take your name off my Bucket List.

..........Widder

Well Widder, you happen to be one of them people on mine, along with folks like Deuce, Lassiter, Anvil Al, and of course Coyote Cap seeing how I love my 87 so darn much. Fortunately for me, I'm still new enough that I get to meet people that I didn't even know were on my bucket list before I met them. This game is chock full of really awesome folks that go above and beyond for complete strangers.

I've been fortunate to not only meet Allie Mo, but be on her posse. What a real treat that was. She's a real pleasure to shoot with and to watch her wield them real Colts like a pro. She is, however, under the impression folks on the wire don't like her much. I had to reassure her that is certainly not the case.

..........Widder

Shoot'n with 'Crash', is a 'kic' :excl::D

OLG

AaaaaaaaaaMEN!!!

I was lucky to be scalped at comin at cha the year I made it by rocky. I was donating my locks to locks of love and she handled all.

Widder you were on my list years ago

Nice job winning the speed shotgun at black gold

See you tomorrow

Billy the Avenger

Thanks Billy.

Missouri Traveler was nippin at my heels most of the day.

His techique of grab 3 & 3 was surely efficient on those 6 KD's.

I guess MY youth won out..... :o

..........Widder

Musta been a memorable occasion to get ya up at 0501 to post it!!! There are too many folks to name that I'd like to shoot with... some of whom I've shot with before! :ph34r::ph34r:

I run into Allie from time to time. She's not exactly what you might expect. ;)

Fillmore

Musta been a memorable occasion to get ya up at 0501 to post it!!! There are too many folks to name that I'd like to shoot with... some of whom I've shot with before! :ph34r::ph34r:

INDEED.

Rocky is not only charming, but very lovely with a warm, beautiful smile.

I was elated to finally meet her, of which was a total surprise.

..........Widder

I have wanted to meet Widder for several years but I was really disappointed...

...that we could not spend more time together.

I am grateful for the time were able to spend together.

Waimea

Awhhhhhh Widder darlin, you are makin me blush!! I do have to say you are one of the most charming and handsome cowboys I have ever had the pleasure of meeting!! I am honored to say the least......to have been on your bucket list. My life has been enriched to have finally met you and knowing we WILL posse together someday!!

Awhhhhhh Widder darlin, you are makin me blush!! I do have to say you are one of the most charming and handsome cowboys I have ever had the pleasure of meeting!! I am honored to say the least......to have been on your bucket list. My life has been enriched to have finally met you and knowing we WILL posse together someday!!

:wub:

..........Widder (speechless, just like before)

Archived