SASS Wire Forum

SLOW loading SASS pages

OK, I have to ask. Anyone else having issues with v e r y slow loading pages here?

My ISP did some work Tues evening, I thought they were done but the Wire was slow to load so I shut down the computer and did other stuff. Yesterday was no better but all other pages loaded fine. Today is even slower, hit enter and maybe 30 seconds latert the page loads. ormally someone posts and I live with it until fixed, but nobody else has posted that I can find.

So...is it me? Am I special? Is it something I said?

Well, it took almost a minute to post it. I have cleared cache and cookies, no help. And actually my ISP bumped my speed some, helps everywhere but here.

Just sayin',

Did not used to have any problem with the old style paper edition; and I could give it to an interested non SASS shooter when I was done with it, giving them something they could hold and take home with them ( and now the questionable comments shall start ) :wub::P

I have a local WISP that has been pretty darn good and good customer service too.I finally thought to try a usb Verizon connection I use when travelling and the pages load fine with that, so it's a problem with my WISP and this site only. Sent them an email, spect I will hear back in the AM. Susspected, and dreaded, that it was because of nobody posting here about issues...

Archived