SASS Wire Forum

Southwest Regional Championship

Flat Top Okie

Don't miss the first SASS SW Regional to be held in Oklahoma! Hosted by The Oklahoma Territorial Marshals, the same folks who have been bringing you Land Run since 1993. We're 90 days out and have over 100 entries. Visit our webpage today to get your application: www.cowboy.okcgunclub.org

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flat Top Okie....are you full up on vendors or do you have room for me????

Aspen Filly😊😊😊

Flat Top Okie....are you full up on vendors or do you have room for me????

Aspen Filly😊😊😊

• 2 weeks later...

All I can say is...look out all you youngins...I'm gunning for ya!

Phantom...Cowboy...too funny!

:o

You dreaming again Phantom 😀😀😀

The Ghosts are coming. We signed up already, so watch out all you Classic Cowboy wantabes, the Ghost is hot!

I went to Land Run in April. Fantastic range and great stages. The folks that run these matches are wonderful. I can only afford to make the 2600+ mile round trip out there once a year or I would be going again!!!

No, it is not

Thanks FTO, makes a difference what caliber I shoot. Will send in registration soon. Really looking forward to this event. I've made several Land Runs in the past but it's been a while since I've shot with you fine folks.

Scout

The wife and I are signed up.

But sadly. We may have to cancel.

After more than 20+ years of working for myself.

I have taken a job working for someone else. (start Monday)

And will not have vacation time built up by that time.

All I can say is...look out all you youngins...I'm gunning for ya!

Phantom...Cowboy...too funny!

:o

Can't quite stomach a grown man that tries to frighten small children.

I hope the little tykes aren't too intimidated to show up now. :lol:

Is there a Conventioneer badge available for this event.? I was never competitive and am much less so now and day by day. However I shore would like to run over there and socialize some. Spend some loot with the vendors, chin music some and eat at the banquet with all me pards. I want to be a cut above just your walk in non-SASS spectator...

In the alternative, would it be possible to just enter the WB side match? I am not gonna shoot the main match just to be able to shoot the WB part just want to shoot WB only

Is there a Conventioneer badge available for this event.? I was never competitive and am much less so now and day by day. However I shore would like to run over there and socialize some. Spend some loot with the vendors, chin music some and eat at the banquet with all me pards. I want to be a cut above just your walk in non-SASS spectator...

In the alternative, would it be possible to just enter the WB side match? I am not gonna shoot the main match just to be able to shoot the WB part just want to shoot WB only

Application lists extra banquet tickets. Don't see why a pard couldn't get you one.

We still have a few RV spots on the cowboy range with water and 50amp power. But if you want to camp you should get your application in soon. Remember to list the size of your rig. There are also free dry camping spots on the range available. For tent camping, we have full bathrooms, with showers.

Now Lone Dog, if being competitive were a requirement I would have had to quit shooting sixteen years ago :P . But we'll be glad to see you even if you don't shoot.

Yesterday I placed the order for twenty guns to be given to shooters at the SASS Southwest Regional ( Red Dirt Rampage) being hosted by our club, The Oklahoma Territorial Marshals. All will be awarded at our awards banquet being held Saturday October 17th. Ten names will be drawn from our shooter list and ten will be awarded in our gun raffle, with raffle tickets a mere $2.00. We are also planning a special giveaway from our shooter list. We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible. The application is on our web site.

Thanks,

Flat Top Okie

Hi Outrider,

We look forward to seeing you and we will do our best to help you enjoy your experience. We understand how expensive traveling to matches has become and we know that most shooters can't attend every match that they want to. Every decision our club makes as related to The Southwest Regional and Land Run are made with these considerations in mind. Be sure to look me up and say "howdy" when you get here.

Thanks,

Flat Top Okie

Something new folks. On Friday we are going to have supper on the range along with the man-on-man and woman-on woman shoot-offs. This will happen after the second flight has finished shooting. Broncho Red and I will be manning the grill, so come on over and harrass the ugliest cook. Broncho won't mind, he's used to it. The shoot-offs will be at the Adobe Wall and the grill will be set up near the pavillion across the road from the Adobe Wall. Tacky Jackie and Miss Tina will be honchoing the supper so if the food's no good complain to Broncho, he's used to it. Besides, the women folk are just too pretty to complain to. :wub: It should be a hoot, so see you there. :D

Mae posted the updated shooter list last night (on our website). We are at 171 shooters with a little more than two months to go. Everyone who has sent his entry should have received a confirmation. Match is shaping up to be a great match.

Flat Top

Archived