SASS Wire Forum

what type weapon did he use?

Trigger Mike

I saw a couple of eyewitness saying it was bang bang but not machine gun like. We'll find out soon and away we go again.

Muhammed Youssuf Abdoulazeez.

Oh and I saw one report where a woman said it was a 'high powered rifle'. I'll take that with a grain of salt since we don't know anything about her level of expertise, but it's probably safe to say she say a shoulder fired weapon.

She said it was Pow Pow Pow but not "simultaneous". I assume she meant not full auto.

There is intel to be gained from the most jaded eye witness. BUT, and there it is again, you must be

skilled in sorting the chaff from the wheat. The media in not capable of that. I doubt that they even know

what is chaff and what is wheat.

There is intel to be gained from the most jaded eye witness. BUT, and there it is again, you must be

skilled in sorting the chaff from the wheat. The media in not capable of that. I doubt that they even know

what is chaff and what is wheat.

I don't know why we get exercised about the stuff that comes out in the first few hours. It is almost always wrong. It will get sorted out.

Why are our military notallowed to defend themselves. If we have a war on terror and we are being attacked here every soldier should be armed whenever in uniform. How many more have to die before we realize that military bases should not be gun free zones.

Here comes another push to ban "Assault Rifles" and "High Capacity Magazines".

I mean, after all, what other than the availability of firearms in this country could have motivated a member of the Religion of Peace from committing such a violent crime.

Not sure how this could happen...couldn't he see the sign. Maybe it needs to be larger and multi-lingual.gun%20free%20zone_zpsbnqpkb3v.jpg

+1 but dont forget it should also be in braille, we dont want any blind shooters running amok and feeling left out!

+1 but dont forget it should also be in braille, we dont want any blind shooters running amok and feeling left out!

:lol:

his name was abdulah etc but what weapon did he use, I can't find that info?

It won't matter, the cries for more gun control have already started

The emperor has no clothes.

Since when has rational understanding ever stood the cries of

hysterical feel good pressures of the press and the left.

I have no idea what will happen when we have deprived ourselves

of the protection of our firearms, and the protection of the police and

military. I guess we all just light up another joint and things will seem

to be ok.

Here comes another push to ban "Assault Rifles" and "High Capacity Magazines".

I mean, after all, what other than the availability of firearms in this country could have motivated a member of the Religion of Peace from committing such a violent crime.

Religion of Peace??? Give me a break. I was in Saudi Arabia, Libya, and French Morroco. Nothing peaceful about their religion. Oh wait. Its against Islam to kill, steal, hurt or lie TO ANOTHER MUSLIM!!!!! We infidels don't count. The rate us with pork and dogs.

I heard one witness that has a business across the street and he said it sounded like automatic gunfire, then he imitated a burst of automatic gunfire.

One reporter said "the shooter had two longguns, like rifles and shotguns".

AP is reporting an AK-47, which they probably could not differentiate from a Heinz 57.

I heard another reporter today talking about how we have turned a corner in how we need to look at domestic terrorist.

I think that we need to investigate any one who has visited these crazed nations in the past few years, like the elder Tzarneov brother and this shooter.

And don't forget in Spanish as well. At least here in California....

Just sayin'. :ph34r:

EC

Oh and I saw one report where a woman said it was a 'high powered rifle'. I'll take that with a grain of salt since we don't know anything about her level of expertise, but it's probably safe to say she say a shoulder fired weapon.

Well, it must have been "high powered", it made holes in the door! :wacko:

Blackfoot

One reporter said "the shooter had two longguns, like rifles and shotguns".

AP is reporting an AK-47, which they probably could not differentiate from a Heinz 57.

I heard another reporter today talking about how we have turned a corner in how we need to look at domestic terrorist.

I think that we need to investigate any one who has visited these crazed nations in the past few years, like the elder Tzarneov brother and this shooter.

Sure they could. A :Heinz 57 would growl at them and piddle on their ankles.

Archived