SASS Wire Forum

Guns of August SASS MidEast Regional

Seven Mile Tom

Is there a list of vendors attending? I was hoping to come for 1 day to look and maybe stock up

I don't know about a list, however, there is always a pretty good amount of vendors there. 1 week and counting........and, when I was a kid I thought Christmas took a long time to get here! Nothing like waiting for GOA.

KCD

P.S. - the long term forecast has Friday and Saturday with a High of 81.....somebody must know "somebody"!

Hey all,

Miss Behavin' and I will be attending. It's our maiden voyage with our Toy Hualer👍🏼 wish us luck😋

I'll have some titegroup and 700x powder available if anybody needs some??

See ya soon,

Ringer

Well Ringer, y'all just pull that wagon on over and we will be waiting! Takin mine down tomorrow afternoon for the warm up weekend. Make sure you get there in time for the corn shuckin BBQ party at the Tavern and Bunkhouse Thursday evening put on by the Travelin Circus Crew!

Dutch Henry will be there with his "store".

sent my app in today!! see ya's thurs late morning...

Ok , if anybody has 97 ejectors and left hand extractors and a bolt I'm in need. Also 73 extractors would be a help. Thank you. MW

Ok , if anybody has 97 ejectors and left hand extractors and a bolt I'm in need. Also 73 extractors would be a help. Thank you. MW

in a pinch, you can make an ejector from a coil spring by reshaping it.....

in a pinch, you can make an ejector from a coil spring by reshaping it.....

Thanks. When I get back I'm definatly going to try some alternatives.

I'll bring a 97 to GOA if yur gonna be there that has one...

I have a new in package 73 extractor, Its yours for price paid if you still need It when you get here

Thanks. Would like to see it

Jayco Greyhawk class C motorhome,,,, close end of the campground... road side...

Just came off the warmup weekend and the range is lookin good! Blackjack and his crew is all set, Lassiter has his work about in order, campers are arriving, and I for one am fired up about this match! Tavern and Bunkhouse is in place, I will be back Wednesday for the festivities!

Just a few more days folks! Every year around this time it gets a bit crazy as the Big Irons work on those finishing touches for the GOA. It takes a lot of hard work and every year we are amazed on what we have accomplished. This year, the 18th GOA, is no different. There will be lots of fun shooting all weekend, plenty of food and plenty of entertainment.

The Big Irons hosts the GOA for you, the shooter. If you are coming this weekend and see anything that we can do to make it even better next year. PLEASE LET US KNOW. We can't fix it - if we don't know about it.

Looking forward to spending time with the old friends and hope to make few more. Hard to believe that I have attended every GOA with my dad, Blackjack Beeson....and happy to have my hubby, Not So Quick Nick, join the fun over the last several years.

See you on the range...

~ CJ

and the weather looks to be great!!!! 78 fri and 80 on saturday and around 60 at night!!!!!

be there either wed eve or thurs late morning....

The Big Irons hosts the GOA for you, the shooter.

Right on CJ!!! I know that each of you at the BIg Irons put your heart into every aspect of this match because you guys are shooters wanting to show a great time to other shooters! I personally know the hard work that you, your Pa and hubby....along with Lassiter, 7 mile Tom, 3 Gun Jake, Corbin and Dead Woody do. You are the backbone of the Friday night dinner and it would not happen without you! This is one of 2 matches I will always go to! Calamity is looking forward to seeing you and Nick by the way! PARTY AT DOC'S TAVERN AND BUNKHOUSE in the camping area Thursday evening. The Circus crew is providing ribs, smoked pork tenderloin and gumbo and all the corn you care to shuck! Always a good time! Ammo is now loaded! Is it timer ready to go beep yet?

Bags packed; guitar tuned, guns cleaned and oiled,* I wouldn't miss this for the world! Looking forward to seeing the great folks at the Mideast Regional - and to shooting a great match!!!

Cheers,

FJT

* (one of the preceding is actually true!!!)

FJT.....is it...Bags packed? Man will it be good to see you mi amigo! Come hungry for some BBQ! Hey all, bring a lawn chair and a side dish Thursday to the Corn Shuckin BBQ Party sponsored in part....or in entirety...by the Circus Crew! It is held at Doc's Tavern and Bunkhouse in the campground! Always a good time! Good luck to all the berm marshals as they start to shoot through today! I will be heading back down tomorrow!

Ringers Bullets is sponsering a free all inclusive entry to the 2015 SASS U.S. Open Central Divisional.

Come see Lead Ringer or Miss Behavin' and we'll get you entered.

Drawing will be held at Guns of August.

See y'all soon!

Cool, Mr. Ringer, Sign me up. But, first things first. I got about a day and half and I will be heading to Middletown, OH for the greatest shooting weekend ever!!! 36 hours sure seems a long way off. I put some money back in the bank after I heard about the all food Doc and the Circus Crew have planned....let's see - Thursday Night Corn Shuckin' - Friday night Cook Out - Saturday

Banquet. Heck, ALL the evening meals are taking care of....YEE-HAW!!!

"Never passed up a free meal" Drover

We've loaded our truck - primers, powder, bullets, and shooter accessories and custom ear plug material - and will be Ohio bound in the morning!! Hopefully, we will be able to get set up by tomorrow afternoon and open for business first thing Thursday morning! Really looking forward to this match and to seeing everyone!

YEE HAW!!

This year I wish not hear any complaining about my wife should help me more in my chores. So the TO, Spotters, and Loading Officers should keep their comments to themselves. I wash my socks weekly, whether they need them or not. However, I only clean my guns once a year, and this is the week. And, yes, my bottle of Ballistol is running dangerously low. So, if you smell something funny...........(like dirty socks).................... :D

KCD

We've loaded our truck - primers, powder, bullets, and shooter accessories and custom ear plug material - and will be Ohio bound in the morning!! Hopefully, we will be able to get set up by tomorrow afternoon and open for business first thing Thursday morning! Really looking forward to this match and to seeing everyone!

YEE HAW!!

yur gonna have a good time!!!

I just want to say how much fun this match is!! It's different from most matches that I've shot ... 12 stages being one difference! The geography of the range makes it very EASY to shoot OVER the rifle targets. You still have to AIM! Stages are fun...And I'm loving being on Posse 12!!!!!ostly, there is time to visit, make a friend, or two or 100! Thanks especially to Ruger Ray and Fancy Free Spirit for encouraging us to come..we will be back!

Archived