SASS Wire Forum

Just got back from town

And it's official! I AM getting old! I was driving along, minding my own business, when I overtook a nice looking mid 30ish woman in typical summer attire walking a dog. And I caught myself checking out the dog and not the woman! NICE looking Irish Setter.....

I pass, don't want my first warning. But it sure begs for it!

I pass, don't want my first warning. But it sure begs for it!

Ain't that the truth.

Mrs. Doc used to gripe at me, thinking I was checking out the female driver in a car... Instead of the car. That is until I would tell her specifically what I was looking at on the car, and why, but couldn't tell her if the driver was a male or female. Now she gripes that people will think I'm checking out the driver.

I don't care how old I get a good looking' woman is always first!! :wub: Not so good looking women are second and third! Cars and dogs? Whatever! :wacko:

Ive said it before, The paint may be faded, but the engine still runs real good!

Ive said it before, The paint may be faded, but the engine still runs real good!

I once said "Just because I'm on a diet, doesn't mean I can't look at the menu." Mrs. Doc asked me how I would like starving.

I once said "Just because I'm on a diet, doesn't mean I can't look at the menu." Mrs. Doc asked me how I would like starving.

Mrs. Nelson told me when we were dating, "You can look, but don't touch." But then she pushed me out into the street when I turned to look at a woman walking past us in the opposite direction, so I figured she was setting me up.

I don't care how old I get a good looking' woman is always first!! :wub: Not so good looking women are second and third! Cars and dogs? Whatever! :wacko:

And that is what I always thought! Until it happened otherwise...

Archived