SASS Wire Forum

WHEN will the Quarterly Cowboy Chronicle be Published ?

Mad Dog McGee

Like to know if anyone knows WHEN the new Quarterly Cowboy Chronicle be published.

I think that its a great ideal. Having both the ( monthly ?) digital on line version and the quarterly printed version is a win-win for the sport. Thanks to whom ever had a hand in it!

jan 2016

:D:D:D

My understanding from talking to the editor is that they will come out during the months of January, April, July, Oct. Exactly when the first one will be out was unclear.

Considering that print publication will require a different format to accommodate size and advertiser differences, that it will potentially include a compilation of articles from the previous months, and numerous other items I have no idea about, January seems like a safe bet, but I am hoping for October!

I think Cheyenne has some inside info, :P I'll put my $$$ on Jan 2016!

I miss the printed version also.

Ghost

Wanna hear pathetic!!! I have a big pile of them that I have gone thru no less than 1/2 doz times ea.. They are pretty dog eared!!! :unsure:

Can't wait... -_-

Spades H.

Thanks Cheyenne, I was hoping for like sometime this year ! :( But I'll be glad when I do get it.

Enjoyed shooting with you , hope to see you soon.

Wanna hear pathetic!!! I have a big pile of them that I have gone thru no less than 1/2 doz times ea.. They are pretty dog eared!!! :unsure:

Can't wait... -_-

Spades H.

+1 here!

From a reliable inside source, the target date is January 2016. A new adventure with the new editor but all hands are on deck to meet the deadline.

Thanks Cheyenne, I was hoping for like sometime this year ! :( But I'll be glad when I do get it.

Enjoyed shooting with you , hope to see you soon.

sometime this fall... maybe mid to late Oct, the good Lord willing!

Archived