SASS Wire Forum

Prayers needed for Wire Paladin

My Brother has suffered a stroke during a Quad bi-pass heart surgery. He is in the Hospital in Boise, Idaho.

Prayers needed please.

Up-date; 7-3-15

Yesterday, Mark was in surgery to install a feeding tube to his Stomach. He can not swallow or Eat. Today he will be transferred to a Rehab facility to begin stroke therapy. he will be in therapy for 8-10 weeks. He has a long way to recovery.

Heart is doing fine, brain not so much.

Thank Y'all for your prayer response, keep them coming.

For those who would like to send a Card or letter of encouragement the Address is below;

Southwest Idaho Advanced Care Hospital

6651 West Franklin Rd.

Boise, ID 83709

Mark Smith, Room 201

Up-date: 7-22-15

The Family wishes to thank all, who have sent Cards and encouragement to Mark.

Yesterday we were informed he is being relocated to an other Rehab facility. He is progressing to the point where he is being able to do three hours of therapy each day, and the facility where he is now can not provide the service he has progressed beyond. This is excellent news.

This relocation will take place next Monday the 27.

When I receive a new Facility address it will be posted here as an up-date.

Again, thanks for all the Prayers keep them coming.

So sorry to hear, prayers on the way!

Prayers on the way

Prayers up for a complete healing and for comfort for him and for you and his whole family.

Lefty Prayers up from Karen and David so sorry to hear of Brother's trials.

For those would like to send a card or Letter of encouragement, On my original post I placed the address of the Hospital where he will be for the duration of the Re hab treatments.

Thanks again for the Prayers.

Lefty, I'm so sad to hear this and not just your brother but you and your whole family will be in my prayers. These will be tough days for everyone. I hope knowing the "cowboy family" is sending lots of prayers bring some comfort to all of you.

Wes good to hear you on the wire, my best wishes for work to recover fully, I liked him.

Archived