SASS Wire Forum

Boaz....Circus Crew World Champion FCGF!

Samuel "Doc" Eells

Can't even begin to say just how proud I am of my friend Boaz! First trip to EOT and takes the title. Having shot with Boaz more times than I can count, I can assure you that this guy is more than deserving. A true champ in every way! Way to go my Jedi Brother!

Good goin Boaz....you da man.

KK

Well done Boaz!! Congrats! See you at WR?

If I have anything to do with it, he will be there! Already told him the Circus Crew needs to have a meeting of the minds to plan that trip!

THE FORCE WAS WITH YOU....JUST GLAD TO KNOW YA....

kk

MANY CONGRATS

Congratulations to a job well done !!!

I suppose your next goal / accomplishment will be to round up your cattle that stampeded, last seen heading west. :P

THE FORCE WAS WITH YOU....JUST GLAD TO KNOW YA....

kk

MANY CONGRATS

Indeed.

Just think...... 100 years from now, you will still be the INAGURAL FCGF Champ 2015. There may be other FCGF champs in the future, but ONLY 1 will ever be the FIRST FCGF Champ......... BOAZ !

Congrats my friend.

..........Widder

I'm gonna bump this to make sure Boaz know he has fans who knew he could do it. Sure hope you made it home safe and sound - looking forward to seeing that buckle the next time we posse up.

CR

Congrats BO. You have had the determination now for a while. Saw that earlier this year. Now you got a bite of that apple, watch out Boaz is on the loose. Two Sons

Archived