SASS Wire Forum

Congratulations 2015 EOT Overall Champions

Congratulations Matt Black and Sass Kicker. Great examples for this sport we love.

DC

+1

Both great young shooters.

Matt winning overall at EOT. After winning overall at Winter Range this year also.

He is on a great roll.

Special congratulations to SASS Kicker for her 2nd World Championship, well earned!! Squeaky & I are fortunate to know, and shoot with, the whole James Gang on a regular basis. Wonderful family!!! Repeating her world standing, considering recovering from a broken shotgun during the match, is very cool but it just demonstrates SK,s talent & will to win. We are very proud to have the Kirkham family as friends and fellow shooters!

Congrats to them both.

And let me give it a +1 to what Don had to say about Sass Kicker. I to had the pleasure of shooting with her and she did give me some helpful tips when I was just starting out.

S. Floyd

Congratulations Matt Black and Sass Kicker. Great examples for this sport we love.

DC

WTG, SASS Kicker and Matt Black! Great shooting from both of you...well done!

Thank you for all the kind words. The SASS family is very special to us and a special thanks to everyone for putting on the 2015 World End of the Trail Championship. Look forward to next year.

Archived