SASS Wire Forum

Cowboy Chronicle coming back as quarterly publication

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That pards is fantastic information and we will be awaiting The Cowboy Publication again. Mercy, Mercy!!!!!

Thanks for putting info out Buck D. Law.

JRJ

I want it!!! I hate trying to read it online, read maybe 2 since it went internet only.

Hopefully this is FACT and not just wishful thinking. I would hate to get my hopes up for nothing.

Thanx for the heads up. Look forward to seeing it in the mail.

Hopefully this is FACT and not just wishful thinking. I would hate to get my hopes up for nothing.

Thanx for the heads up. Look forward to seeing it in the mail.

Misty confirmed it during the EOT opening ceremonies. There will still be an online chronical, but there will also be a glossy magazine style chronical coming out quarterly,

This really is good news, and got the biggest cheers at the ceremony

Hope it'll not be a Marvel publication! Digital is missing of practical informations.

Misty confirmed it during the EOT opening ceremonies. There will still be an online chronical, but there will also be a glossy magazine style chronical coming out quarterly,

This really is good news, and got the biggest cheers at the ceremony

Did she say if it was going to be included with our membership or ? I ask because you use the word glossy sounds costly.

EMN

Great! I use them as promotional material. Leave one in the waiting room every Dr. visit.

Howdy,

Good news but how much are they going to hit us for this?

Online comical seldom read, They must know how little pards care for this.

I bet its good news, bad news.

I used up all my good luck years ago....

Best

CR

ps- when you buy stuff from advertisers in the CC MENTION it to them.

Thats good news .

I loved to read it.

I dont even look at the PDF one.

What a great way to start the morning. :D

I really have missed sitting down with a cup of coffee or whatever and reading the CC. Nice to hear it's coming back- even it quarterly.

I'd for one pay extra to get it, I get a bunch of stupid gun magazines now that I read in 5 minutes and throw away! There's a bunch of junk out there!

I'd for one pay extra to get it, I get a bunch of stupid gun magazines now that I read in 5 minutes and throw away! There's a bunch of junk out there!

Im with you on this one. I did pay for the last one but as we all know that did not work.

Im with you on this one. I did pay for the last one but as we all know that did not work.

Yep, I paid too and donated the refund to the SASS Scholarship fund. :)

At least with a quarterly publication they can weed out some of the crappy articles. Get rid of the comics or what ever they are called.

Quarterly worked for years before it went monthly. This is good news!

33mtg

I think it's a good move having the Quarterly magazine and keeping the digital monthly version as well... best of both worlds..

The monthly version will allow for more exposure for club reports and such versus just weeding out things for a quarterly publication...

Guest Grass Range #51406

Good! I assume if it is to be quarterly the articles will have to be brief. No talk about the weather, etc. Just the facts

Did she say if it was going to be included with our membership or ? I ask because you use the word glossy sounds costly.

EMN

She did not say it would be extra, apparently the news print style was "way more costly to print" than a glossy magazine style. She said the decision to "do away with the chronical" was at a time when they where "hemeraging money" and now they are at a much better financial place

Here's a thing I don't like:

Sitting down in the cool evening by the fireplace, with a glass of bourbon, and looking at an elektronic device.

Paper rules!

Also gives me material to start subsequent cool evening fires when I'm done. Can't do that with an Ipad.

;)

Archived