SASS Wire Forum

THIS ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD !Saeco Lube/sizer

Fairshake

I have a Saeco Lube/Sizer for sale. It's in almost new condition and I want $150 shipped to your door in the CONUS. I like this sizer much better than the others I have used except the Stars because of the heavy built frame which makes it the best concentric sizer made. You can see the difference right away. These sizers sell for $200 from Buffalo arms and others. They also have a built in Gas Check installer that allows you to seat gas checks with running them all the way through the die.

I also have 3 Lnib sizing dies that sell for about $45 ea. They are a .429, .458 and .459 dies. I will sell them for $20 ea. with the purchase of the press. The TP's are $20 ea. and I will sell them for $10 ea. with the press. I have a set of three Tp's that will fit most all bullets with a flat meplat of some size. They are new and made of aluminum and I will sell them for $10 for all three.

If you want to make an offer, I'm open to fair offers, no lowballing. I will accept Paypal, USPS MO's and checks from known members. Later Fairshake

My investment about 9 months ago

Saeco sizer less shipping $195

3 Saeco sizers @ $45 ea. $135

3 Saeco TP's $000

3 Saeco NOE TP's $ 18

$ 348 less shipping

Archived