SASS Wire Forum

Will this forum survive?

Nate Kiowa Jones #6765

There are so many scare tactics on both sides of any issue.

I have found it best to do some research before hollering that the sky is falling.

That said, from what little I have researched the subject, I think yes, this forum will survive. However freedom of speech on some technical subjects may be infringed upon.

Not gonna happen. And you can quote me on that. ;)

Howdy,

The thing is that IF the gummint can do this to gun owners then they

can do it to fellas who modify cars and all sorts of other things.

In effect the gummint could become censor of all things.

Gun guys need to point this out to all sorts of others.

They could well be next.

Of course there is always the angle that the information could come from

outside the US. How can they enforce their little rule outside????

Verrrry Interestink.

Best

CR

quoted ....How can they enforce their little rule outside????

-------------------------------------

the government has already taken over the net.

The Net Neutrality Act.

Like any other country that is a dictatorship, this government only has to censor the net to where nothing comes in from outside the country.

Korea, China and other countries do not have access to western web sites.

Their government turns off all access they don't want seen by their citizens/population.

Y'all can't see the forest for the trees. This is an attempt to muzzle the technical aspects of 3-D printing as it relates to firearms, how to manufacture DIY firearms (80% lowers / CNC in a box), and data on what we currently see as futuristic weapons that in a few years could become mainstream.

They are worried about terrorists foreign and domestic creating untraceable / undetectable weapons.

They don't give a hoot about reloading data, slicking up cowboy guns, or 99.9% of the other stuff that is discussed on most firearms forums.

They don't give a hoot about reloading data, slicking up cowboy guns, or 99.9% of the other stuff that is discussed on most firearms forums.

Yet. Slippery slope and all that. Once they can get away with this, it's just a matter of time before they go after everything else.

I smell another chicken little component shortage coming. OK boys, time to run out and buy up all of the shooting components you can find. I am glad I just bought some powder and primers.

Everybody talks about the ""slippery slope," but I fear our real enemy is "the boy who cried wolf." Eventually we are going to be so used to these false reports we are going to ignore the real treat when it finally does show up.

Y'all can't see the forest for the trees. This is an attempt to muzzle the technical aspects of 3-D printing as it relates to firearms, how to manufacture DIY firearms (80% lowers / CNC in a box), and data on what we currently see as futuristic weapons that in a few years could become mainstream.

They are worried about terrorists foreign and domestic creating untraceable / undetectable weapons.

You may be right but I don't trust them! :angry:

I smell another chicken little component shortage coming. OK boys, time to run out and buy up all of the shooting components you can find. I am glad I just bought some powder and primers.

Everybody talks about the ""slippery slope," but I fear our real enemy is "the boy who cried wolf." Eventually we are going to be so used to these false reports we are going to ignore the real treat when it finally does show up.

Spot on here. Thanks for posting

Don't under estimate the depths to which the progressive liberal element will stoop to secure control of the American population.

One of the most prolific debates of recent time is about speech that isn't free to be uttered in public or private.

While those efforts may fail today, what about tomorrow, the next day, and the year, or decades after that? That segment has proven time and again, they will not stop.

Howdy:

I fear too many folks will buy into the "Pay no attention to the man behind the screen." The threat is real and will not stop. The intent is to remove all firearms from civilians use. To not see this as the end game is to pretend. Be vigilant.

STL Suomi

Howdy All;

The best way to stop the gun grabbers is to hurt them in their wallets and purses!!!

Make them Pay every time they move, cut off their access to public funds, and haul them into court and make them spend their OWN money to defend their actions...

And make the public see the huge waste and cost of their so called "Public Safety Laws" which don't make anyone safer, but indeed make you an easyer victim of the criminals...

Jabez Cowboy

• 2 weeks later...

Sooner or later.

Take a peek whats going on in the SW. The govt is taking land with resources without payment.

Harry Reeds children, in real estate business own huge acreage now in Southern Nevada developed worth 35 billion US dollars, add in new reposesedd by govt land grab.

Archived