SASS Wire Forum

Miss Allie Mo - Time to take out the trash

We seem to have been penetrated by someone who is, or wants us to think that he is, in Dubai.

Unfortunately, he also seems to have a palsy, resulting in double-double-double tapping......

We need a sweeper.......

LL

Oooh! I just Googled him/them! Wait a minute! "every problem in my life solved!" Get your lover back! Maybe we need this guy! 900 number supplied! I'm sure it's reasonable!!!

LL

Yep :-) Time to flush the toilet and remove the $#|+

Yokes, we've been hacked!!! Keep bumping this up until Allie wakes up, it's only 5:30 am in Cally.

Ms Allie Mo,

As you can see there is a spammer in our midst.

I did a little checking.

This is a professional company.

---------------------

Address type IPv4

ISP Advance Digital network

Timezone Asia/Kolkata (UTC+5.5) Local time 18:58:59

Country India IN.png

State / Region Uttar Pradesh City Meerut / New Delhi

Coordinates 28.9845, 77.7064

---------------------

This one may require a IPS block of not one address but a complete block.

The ips = 103.225.206.106

The block should be on IPS 103.225.206.###

Here is a list of all the IPS involved with this spammer that are from this one IPS server.

https://db-ip.com/all/103.225.206

-----------------------

You may want to talk to SASS "IT" and have them do the mass blocking.

This is a serious spammer.

But now that they have been here, they may not come back.

To start, you could do a delete all post by IPS 103.225.206.106 or delete all post by the user name "astrobaba77".

I found so far, 11 user names associated with this IPS.

This took me about 3 minutes of searching one spam registry.

Good Luck.

CH

Original Lumpy Gritz,

You are correct, we can do a report on each post, but before doing that, let Mis Allie Mo try a user post delete.

This should remove all post by this one user.

Then a IPS block on the server would stop all from that server in India.

If we start Reporting and blocking individual posts, it might make removing all at once a little harder and more complicated.

CH

Hello Folks,

I get up at 7:00 most days, feed the critters, then come here. I can see on the Admin. Control Panel, how many posts the person has made, so no need to report every one, then view all of their posts on the Moderator CP, and hide or delete them en masse. It doesn't take too long.

Our software uses two sites to block spam. Unfortunately, almost every day a few more get through. I use two different sites and sometimes Google to check out all Guests. It has been rare for them to post immediately.

Thanks for checking this out, Cliffy! I will pursue it as soon as I can. I think reporting them to the Spam blocking sites the Wire uses would be helpful to other forums and prevent this in the future.

Regards,

Allie

Hello Folks,

I get up at 7:00 most days, feed the critters, then come here. I can see on the Admin. Control Panel, how many posts the person has made, so no need to report every one, then view all of their posts on the Moderator CP, and hide or delete them en masse. It doesn't take too long.

Our software uses two sites to block spam. Unfortunately, almost every day a few more get through. I use two different sites and sometimes Google to check out all Guests. It has been rare for them to post immediately.

Thanks for checking this out, Cliffy! I will pursue it as soon as I can. I think reporting them to the Spam blocking sites the Wire uses would be helpful to other forums and prevent this in the future.

Regards,

Allie

Thanks for dealing with this, Allie.

Yeah, saw this at 4:21 a.m. CDT while watching 24 hour news coverage of Tropical Storm Bill heading toward Gulf Coast near Houston. Reported it as soon as I saw it, but Alli was probably still in bed then as she is a couple of hours earlier than we are in Houston. She took care of it while I was still watching the news.

Weather here in Houston isn't looking too bad right now. TS Bill heading inland near Bay City southwest of Houston. Only had regular rain within the last hour or so, not torrential like Memorial Day night. So far no real heavy winds here either, but on the coast it is a different story.

We survived Memorial Day floods without getting water in our house, but neighbors across the street did. Someone said that was the 500 year flood. We're stocked and ready if anything does happen though. Plenty of cat food for all the "children" and supplies for humans also. Thanks for the thoughts, and thanks for taking care of the Wire for us.

Hello Folks,

Regards,

Allie

There's other Forums?!?!

YOU MEAN WE CAIN'T ALL BE RICH???

RATS!

I wuz gittin ready to order me a New Original Henry Rifle, a new 1894 Winchester, and a brace of cosecutive numbered, fully engraved, in 7.5 in bbl Colt SAA's, and a fully loaded Chevy Silverado High Country in White Diamond Tricoat, jest fer starters!

Oh, and another M1 Garand from the CMP so's that I can shoot with one in each arm!

I'm thinking we need to put one of those shock collars on AM so that she'll be instantly notified at 2:25am when something like this happens again. Maybe not.

I'm thinking we need to put one of those shock collars on AM so that she'll be instantly notified at 2:25am when something like this happens again. Maybe not.

Yul-When you get to meet Allie. Then you'll know WHY that's a bad idea. :lol::lol:

She's a wild-one...... ^_^

OLG

Archived