SASS Wire Forum

Black Gold

ironmaiden

Widder, I will be lookin for ya! Just how many Jedi's will be in attendance down there?

I don't know exactly the # of JEDI's, but I plan to bring the banner for any signatures that might need to be added.

See ya Thursday.

..........Widder

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody got any Ruger Montadoes they are bringing to the yard sale. 357's ?

Not sure about that Purly but I heard a rumor clear down in Jawja that Widder is gonna be bringing some DVD's for sale...one of them is his WidderAutoMajikal97 instruction videos with bloopers included :lol::lol:

Kajun

Not sure about that Purly but I heard a rumor clear down in Jawja that Widder is gonna be bringing some DVD's for sale...one of them is his WidderAutoMajikal97 instruction videos with bloopers included :lol::lol:

Kajun

Sorri Krazy, no DVD's or any type of instructional stuff from me to sell. I'll just share what little I know freely, just like what I've learned from others freely. And as for my Bloopers, bring a camera and take all you want. I'm sure there will be a few Megabytes available..... :lol::lol::lol:

Hope you have a safe trip up from Jawja.

..........Widder

Sorri Krazy, no DVD's or any type of instructional stuff from me to sell. I'll just share what little I know freely, just like what I've learned from others freely. And as for my Bloopers, bring a camera and take all you want. I'm sure there will be a few Megabytes available..... :lol::lol::lol:

Hope you have a safe trip up from Jawja.

..........Widder

Well dog gone....there's goes my larnin' fer the weekend. I got the bloopers part down pat, its the rest of the stuff I'ma workin' on. We'll see ya on Thursday.

Kajun

Just got a call from Matt Hamilton!! He's brangin' his big trailer so's y'all what needs duds and the like can shop a little and stock up!!

He's always got neat stuff, and he loves to party!!

Just got a call from Matt Hamilton!! He's brangin' his big trailer so's y'all what needs duds and the like can shop a little and stock up!!

He's always got neat stuff, and he loves to party!!

Outstanding! I've been meaning to get down there for a long time.

First timer and lookin forward to it!

What's the rule on bringing golf carts?

MT

Golf carts = allowed

Golf clubs NOT ALLOWED.

Just kidding, Pard. I'm a 1st timer too.

Not sure if either is allowed but I'd guess that carts are OK.

Waimea (WAY less than 12 hours to departure) :)

:FlagAm:

BOLO for a bale of hay near Black Gold.

I will pay $7 tops, no questions asked.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Max!! Glad yer plannin' ta' visit!! Weather is mostly hot with a taste of humid and a chance or two of some rain. Just your average week in the mid south!!

Lookin' forward to seein' ya' again!!

I am. It would be an honor to shoot with you again. What's the weather forecast?

Great news. I look forward to seeing you again.

Great weather forcast.

I just now checked the forcast and it shows Nearly 100% sunshine from Thursday thru Sunday. Any rain would probably be a short shower due to humidity.....typical summer in the South. Highs in the upper 80's and low 90's.

I should be there Thursday in time for the side matches. I won't be staying during the evening hours because I will be traveling home each day.

HEY JOE or BLACKWATER........ How bout sticking me on a posse with MAX. Thanks!

..........Widder

Great news. I look forward to seeing you again.

Great weather forcast.

Nearly 100% sunshine from Thursday thru Sunday. Highs in the upper 80's and low 90's.

I should be there Thursday in time for the side matches. I won't be staying during the evening hours because I will be traveling home each day.

HEY JOE or BLACKWATER........ How bout sticking me on a posse with MAX. Thanks!

..........Widder

I'm sure Copperhead will accommodate ya'!!

Been watching the weather....looks like quite a set of storms moved through there last night. Folks lucky enough to already be there....did ya'll float way?

I haven't heard from anybody up there today. Reckon I'll try to call 'em after while.

OKAY, DAMUTT!!

Waited long enough!!!

TIME TO GO!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The folks are rolling in by the truck loads and camper loads. Looks like it is going to be one heck of a party

Archived