SASS Wire Forum

Black Gold

ironmaiden

I'll start it off...Waimea staggers into a bar wearing ballet slippers....

Not wanting to cause a ruckus, Waimea had told The Kajun to wait for him outside.

As usual he didn't listen and as soon as The Kajun walked through the door, a fight broke out, most likely because of the pink tutu he was wearing.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This ain't no lie. You Outlaw shooters better get ready.Tombstone shot a 13 second stage Saturday. Now that is Outlaw style.

I might come up lame and hafta have Tombstone help me with a stage or two. :lol:

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Not wanting to cause a ruckus, Waimea had told The Kajun to wait for him outside.

As usual he didn't listen and as soon as The Kajun walked through the door, a fight broke out, most likely because of the pink tutu he was wearing.

What they didn't realize was that they had walked into one of "those kinda" bars. :blink: The fighting that broke out was amongst the regulars in the bar, who see two strangers wearing ballet slippers and a tutu, and want to be the first to "welcome" them! :o;)

What they didn't realize was that they had walked into one of "those kinda" bars. :blink: The fighting that broke out was amongst the regulars in the bar, who see two strangers wearing ballet slippers and a tutu, and want to be the first to "welcome" them! :o;)

After Titus lost the fight he decided to "welcome" the two strangers by stealing their accourtrements and sashayed off into the night. Of course Tombstone trotted off at a fast gallop after Titus in an attempt to steal his "booty." :huh::P

Just then Allie Mo stepped out with a .44-40 and Titus was in the crosshairs.

edited to change caliber. .45-70 just a litlle big for a bar room.

After Titus lost the fight he decided to "welcome" the two strangers by stealing their accourtrements and sashayed off into the night. Of course Tombstone trotted off at a fast gallop after Titus in an attempt to steal his "booty." :huh::P

Sometimes things just aren't what they seem.

Titus, being a "stand up for yer pard" kinda pard, had followed Waimea and The Kajun into the afore mentioned establishment in an effort to warn them and/or offer them assistance, as he realized that attired as they were, they were certain to be the center of attention amongst the regulars. In the commotion that ensued upon their entry, Titus was accosted by several of the regulars as he tried valiantly to prevent his pards from being unduly imposed upon. Even though he sustained great bodily harm, Titus was successful in relieving the two "innocents" of their "accoutrements" and as he fled the scene to lure the predators from their prey, he was closely followed by Tombstone, his fellow Outlaw, who knew that one of his bretheren was in dire need of assistance. Now Tombstone happened to be in the vicinity due to his sixth sense, also known as his "third eye" :ph34r: (see another thread on this forum regarding Black Gold Shootout Dessert Wars). Being a regular consumer of a certain product of the Kentucky hills, he has what is known as extraordinary vision, therefore he was naturally drawn to the scene, knowing that his presence was paramount to the assistance he would need to provide to produce the desired outcome of said fracas. :blink: Allie Mo, upon realizing that she had her FAVORITE posse marshal in the crosshairs, lowered her rifle. She witnessed the ensuing commotion, from her vantage point, coming to the conclusion that all was well in hand. She saved her lead slug for a truly deserving varmint.

Titus, ya jist had to bring Miss Allie Meaux into it....I guess that settles that. She's probably too busy out herding her cats ;) to ride drag on us but you just never know about her :lol: :lol:

Now about this liar's contest

....is there any limit to how much of a lie or how much truth stretching can take place? (just look at the whopper Titus told above about him being Miss Allie Meaux's favorite)

....who is the judge for this liar's contest? (just so we know whom to extend a small gratuity to just prior to the lying commencing)

....can lawyers or salesmen (Tombstone) compete...they is professionals ya know?

Inquiring minds want to know (not that I have a mind...just a question)

Kajun

edited to add: I think Titus must be a lawyer too....the way he wordsmithed that whopper in the aforementioned post.

I can "see" (using my third eye) that I am WAY outta my league here.

I am going to get an education. :blink:

I just hope it don't hurt too bad. :P

:lol:

Waimea

Durn Kajan, what did I do to you today.

I aint even going to mention the fact you speak French or know what a Tutu is. But now that the dirt is a flying we will have to see what happens. Titus probably is Allie's favorite since she has never gotten to shoot with me. and we know it aint you so it must be Titus.

You can go as far as you want with the tall tale! The applause from everyone tells who wins. You can brag about being the biggest liar in Ky. And that's saying a lot!

Well, I have 2 of the lady judges already picked out for you men. They are permanent judges. They are miss Yazoo, and Lady T. I don't think you can sweet talk them. You will just have to show them what you got!

Y'all don't make me get on that dance floor!

My money is on Jackalope and Ocoee Red to duel it out.

Waimea will be falling all over himself.

As far as a lyin' contest.... Kajun can't read or write so I know he won't be much for public speaking. I can see his tongue getting tied in a knot already!

Tennessee Tombstone aka Tom B. Stone can spin a yarn with the best of them, but, if the lyin' starts after supper he will probably have forgotten his name by then once the bottle is opened. If I can keep him out of the spirits he will give Joe and WC a run for the money.

You can't count out the my little buddy from Texas either. As you have seen on this here wire, that man can come up with some of the weirdest things. And listening to him tell it you just don't know ... is it real or is it made-up!

Four things I know are....

Yazoo and I are gonna be there

We are gonna have a BALL.

I'm singing with MILKBONE!

I get to judge dessert wars!

Oh yeah, almost forgot.... I am gonna shoot a Cowboy Match!

Blah, blah, blah
Waimea will be falling all over himself.

Blah, blah, blah

Oh yeah, almost forgot.... I am gonna shoot a Cowboy Match!

You've been talking to my wife, haven't you?

You can't believe a word she says. :lol:

There's a cowboy match? :lol:

Waimea

...My money is on Jackalope and Ocoee Red to duel it out...

Jackalope ain't havin' no part of it.

Whole thing was rigged last year.

Jackalope ain't havin' no part of it.

Whole thing was rigged last year.

You looked REAL GOOD out there Jackalope!...you little dancing machine YOU! You need to brush up on your Michael Jackson grab, John Travolta strut, and your Patrick Swayze dirty dancing! There's time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y'all that's tellin' lies had better figure to contend with Cleve!!

All the brain bleach in the world will not remove the vision of "The Penguin"!!!

I like penguins!

She says with a wink and a big grin!!

The brain bleach ( aka Copperhead Juice ) will not even get that image out of your head.

Before that the worst penguin I can remember was Danny DeVito in Batman.

And that was a bad Penguin

Jambalaya or Spaghetti ?

I've been instructed by a certain feller from North Alabama to remind Krazy Kajun to keep his britches legs on the pout side of his boot tops. :o:lol: The still un-named North Alabama pard noticed the mention of goats over on the Dessert thread and made a point of calling me to warn the powers that be!! :unsure::rolleyes::lol:

I've been instructed by a certain feller from North Alabama to remind Krazy Kajun to keep his britches legs on the pout side of his boot tops. :o:lol: The still un-named North Alabama pard noticed the mention of goats over on the Dessert thread and made a point of calling me to warn the powers that be!! :unsure::rolleyes::lol:

You been talking to Skittles again...shore miss that pard! Blackwater, you know he's an honorary Kajun.....he's even got a sertifikit.

Just so's ya know, when you're around Skittles ya needs ta tuck yore pants inside yore boots and make sure you got on yore high topped mule ears boots too...its gits flowing steady and deep around that pard! (I've heard the said about me so I guess you'd be in good company) :D :D

Kajun

Its getting closer! It wont be long till the best little match in SASS is here! Better practice your throwing arm, I mean your shooting!

Me 'n' Schoolmarm are sure lookin' forward to this again. Liable to be my last shoot this year. We found out today that I've torn three of the four tendons in my right shoulder rotator cuff and they've scheduled me for surgery July 21st. Twelve weeks of recovery and rehab and then probably some re-learning to go with it.

I told the sawbones he'd just hafta' wait 'til after Black Gold 'fore he done any cuttin' on me! He said I couldn't wait any longer than that, so we're on the same page.

Me 'n' Schoolmarm are sure lookin' forward to this again. Liable to be my last shoot this year. We found out today that I've torn three of the four tendons in my right shoulder rotator cuff and they've scheduled me for surgery July 21st. Twelve weeks of recovery and rehab and then probably some re-learning to go with it.

I told the sawbones he'd just hafta' wait 'til after Black Gold 'fore he done any cuttin' on me! He said I couldn't wait any longer than that, so we're on the same page.

Sorry to hear about your tendons.

Wife had a dislocated shoulder a few years back.

Still gives her trouble when she doesn't want to carry something. :lol:

Anyhow, I hope it doesn't effect your dessert making or your musical skills.

Looking forward to this one.

Waimea

If you call what I do to music "skill" you're in for a disappointment!! :rolleyes::lol: I've just got a good band to cover for me.

As far as cooking and baking, I'm ALWAYS hongry, so cooking and baking is a necessity !! ;)

What did you do, fall out of a top bunk?

Archived