SASS Wire Forum

Schedule for IBPG International shoot .......Paradise Pass

Korupt Karl

I've had several call about the schedule for the INTERNATIOANL BLACK POWDER SHOOT at Paradise Pass, NE Indiana this 5th weekend of May.

Here it is:

Friday:
10-5 side match
6:30 cookout
Dusk-3 stage night shoot

Saturday:
9:00 mandatory safety meeting
30 minutes after 6 stages of main match......man on man/stage14
6:00 Banquet in tent

Sunday:
800 Griswold breakfast
9:00 complete main match starting on next stage

Sunday awards in tent to follow

So, ths means you need to do your own breakfast on Fri and Sat morning, Sunday is the Griwold breakfast.

Lunch is available at the HOLY SMOKES restaurant

Dinner is provided for Friday and Saturday night.

Hope this helps.

KK

• 1 year later...

Yee Haw!

Time is closing in on this great match. For those who don't know about the Griswald Breakfast:

In 1865, two Erie families associated by marriage, joined in a modest venture to manufacture door hinges. The Selden and Griswold union paved the way for The Griswold Manufacturing Company of Erie, Pennsylvania, recognized world wide as producers of fine cast iron products, especially cookware.

Between 1865 and 1957 when they closed production of the plant at the corner of 12th and Raspberry Street, their line of cookware had been sold and used around the world. Their designers and engineers produced many patents spanning almost 100 years of manufacture

It started with folks cooking over the original 8' diameter fire ring, and has evolved into "Bring your best breakfast dish to share" Those who can't cook can still eat their fill, as the food seems to multiply. (The movie with the family by that name kind of applies, as we do seem to be a sort of dysfunctional family)

Side match details to follow soon - Plainsman is on the list!

Stay tuned

CR

I've had several call about the schedule for the INTERNATIOANL BLACK POWDER SHOOT at Paradise Pass, NE Indiana this 5th weekend of May.

KK

Yee Haw!

Time is closing in on this great match.

CR

I'm sure yer refering to this July 2016 ;)

http://www.sassnet.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=252357

Great place to shoot, I had planned on coming back this year, but the kids in Illinois are coming (with new grandson) down to the beach for a week with whole family :wacko::) .

Last time I was there they gave Karl some wierd kinda boat anchor :huh: looked like a sewer lid to me :o but it made him happy :lol: . Maybe next year.....Good Luck :)

Jefro :ph34r: Relax-Enjoy

been lookin forward to this ...cant wait to hang out at the pass. I might be talked into bringing my rib smoking apparatus

been lookin forward to this ...cant wait to hang out at the pass. I might be talked into bringing my rib smoking apparatus

Ahem .. consider this an arm twist :D Looking forward to having the best BP shooters in the universe all in one place!

Stay tuned for Plainsman side match details (courtesy Chili Pepper Pete)

CR

Archived