SASS Wire Forum

Dessert Wars at Black Gold?

Blackwater 53393

hold tha phone!!! cacao comes from a plant!!!!!! therefore chocolate is a veggie!!!!!! oh how I wish I cud tawk SWMBO into this wun!!!!!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hold tha phone!!! cacao comes from a plant!!!!!! therefore chocolate is a veggie!!!!!! oh how I wish I cud tawk SWMBO into this wun!!!!!

Nothin' to it for a slick tongued devil like you!! <_<:lol:

maybe!! looks like we wont have to evict that tennant so we won't be having to go thru that and getting a unit ready.... maybe there and then on to nashville,

Blackwater, did cha tawk with Don yet?

, I guess I've kept you guessing long enough! This years theme for you culinary experts is: VEGETABLES Now don't bring in the typical carrot cake or sweet potato pie. Use your imagination and come up with something different and spectacular! EXAMPLES: zucchini, eggplant, peppers, cauliflour. spinach,beets,etc., and of course, carrots and sweet potato. Make anything you like but must have at least one veggie! GOOD LUCK!

IM, I think it's time to blind fold the judges during the contest. They need to judge by taste and smell.

maybe!! looks like we wont have to evict that tennant so we won't be having to go thru that and getting a unit ready.... maybe there and then on to nashville,

I've tried to call, and I've left messages. Figured I try again this afternoon. Could he be on the road?

Uh oh, Waimea. Are ya startin ta git skeert agin?

Yazoo, Iron Maiden. I was thinkin bout volunteerin ta be one'a the judges fer tha Dessert contest. Now yer talkin all this crazy bidness bout blindfolds! You do know us fella's are all about the visual aspect of thangs when we're indulging ourselves in pleasurable activities! I mean, after all, we're talkin bout whipped cream and chocolate syrup and cherries and, hey wait a minute....maybe a blindfold ain't such a bad idea! :P

Uh oh, Waimea. Are ya startin ta git skeert agin?

I'm always skeered when Purdy's in the nearby vicinity.

Especially when Mrs Waimea is with me.

Waimea

If thats true about chocolate being a veggie,then i am a full fledged vegitarian! Between all he refined wheat and rye and corn syrup and all the hershey bars I eat I must be a vegitarian! I always said that eating right is no good for you! WCJ

CHOCOLATE IS MY FAVORITE VEGETABLE! !!!!!!!

I'm with Titus on this!!!!!!!!

YOU WANT US ( GREAT, AWESOME, IMPARTIAL ) JUDGES TO WEAR BLINDFOLDS WITH THIS BUNCH OF OUTLAWS RUNNING AROUND??????

Then we better have a trustworthy guard to keep an eye out!!!!!!!

Then we better have a trustworthy guard to keep an eye out!!!!!!!

Oh me, pick me!!! :lol:

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Creek, you look like a vegetarian or a Rotarian or something like that.

IM, I think it's time to blind fold the judges during the contest. They need to judge by taste and smell.

Never mind......

Just polish up your DANCIN' SHOES GUNBOY! !!!!!!

Judge, you skeert EVERYONE away.

What does this mean?!? :lol:

Waimea

Anyone been practicing your dessert recipes? Dying to see how they turn out. If you need any help then tune in to the cooking channel and watch "chopped".

Nah,... Not going back to that shoot? I don't think I had enough fun, there are a couple of cowgirls there, ..errr, Maiden & Bo that challenge you to drink them under the table! Of course to a hardened bloke like me.....that could be ...a given. How wrong I was!

Well they feed you some concoction made up in them Kentucky hills called 'shine' ...???

After they have almost knocked you unconscious and drank you under the table, mind you,...they force you with the ultimate humiliation to slow dance cheek to cheek,..or should I say belly to belly dance with WHISKY CREEK JOHNSON.?

So I can't make it this year. Bwahahaha

Jackaroo!! You gotta' get here!! You dance so GOOD!!!

Judge, you skeert EVERYONE away.

What does this mean?!? :lol:

Waimea

Waimea,

tell me about your dancing skills.............do you jive, hip hop, slow, trot, or DISCO dance? I need a vision..... :rolleyes:

Waimea,

tell me about your dancing skills.............do you jive, hip hop, slow, trot, or DISCO dance? I need a vision..... :rolleyes:

I'd be careful what you ask for....after you see Waimea dance you might not have any vision left....mind bleach don't work on some things :lol: :lol:

I think Yazoo already has the POLE reserved for you again my friend.

Jackalope and I would be honored if a man of your many talents would sit in with us on the judging!

Who knows we might be able to pay for your fuel .

I think Yazoo already has the POLE reserved for you again my friend.

Jackalope and I would be honored if a man of your many talents would sit in with us on the judging!

Who knows we might be able to pay for your fuel .

What happens in Kentucky stays in Kentucky! And as for the judging, well the blindfold thing has got me a bit skeert, but I guess I can cowboy up and deal with it. After all, it wouldn't be the first time I let a woman talk me into being blindfolded! :o But that's another story for another forum! :P

Can't nobody use a pole like you Titus!

Ain't that the truth!!!

Here's a little film that my friend Swayze and I worked on together.

He was such a klutz before I showed him how to move.

Waimea (dancing maniac)

Darlin', I will need to get a notarized release from Creek before we can dance.

I'm getting too old to outrun lead.

Waimea

Whiskey Creek is liable to want to dance with you too, Waimea!! :rolleyes::lol::lol:

Whiskey Creek is liable to want to dance with you too, Waimea!! :rolleyes::lol::lol:

No release necessary then. Maybe from Ironmaiden.

WC gonna have to wear a wig and shave real close. :o

I ain't gonna try catching him on the run neither.

:lol:

Waimea (thinking that shine still better be cooking NOW) :huh::mellow:

Archived