SASS Wire Forum

Ohio State is in the books!

Samuel "Doc" Eells

A couple years ago I passed the torch, giving up the reigns of this match to Mean Gun and Boaz. I am so very proud to say that this shoot was better than any...ever! Congrats to you two pards for all your hard work and dedication to this shoot and making it the best Ohio State Shoot I have ever shot! Congrats to Deuce and Sage Chic for top over all and Two Bit and Sage Chic as our Ohio State Champions! To all who placed in their categories I say congrats! Most of all I just am so proud to call so many of you friends!

Wish I didn't have to cancel out! This has always been a great shoot! ;)

Sorry I was unable to come, but Injuries to both Skipper & me require that I stay close to home for a while.

But, I should be back shootin' by Mid-June

I've heard from many that Boaz, Mark, and all the Piqua volunteers did a great job.

I'll be there in 2016.

Congrats to all the winners & state champions.

& you Doc, I see you did well -- good for you!

--Dawg

It was a great match, and I'm glad it was my first big one. Congratulations are due all around. Great people + Great shooting = Great times and great memories.

Was just sittin here and studying the scores,,,congrats to my competitor crazy cryder...there was less than 1 second spread between first and me in second and mad dog in third place.....pretty good tight competition...gotta love it! :) ( interesting note, cryders taravellin pal, loco leadslinger won his category by .16 seconds...way cool )

Hate I missed it! See y'all at Black Gold!!

fantastic shoot and matching weather,,, too bad a got spanked by my good friend Doc Eells!!!

A heart felt THANK YOU TO ALL TO HAD A PART IN THIS!

Thanks to the whole crew for a great weekend. The only thing that would have made it better was if my rifle hadn't decided to go belly up on Friday.

This was our first time to this shoot and we really liked it. Thanks to all that worked to put on this match. Thanks to posse 4 for showing us a great time and working together so well. And a big congrats to all the winners. We hope to make it back.

Heeee Haaaa .. Thanks Ever so Much. ^_^ . Had a Great Time :) Great Shoot :lol: Great Food :P Damm Ohoians WHOOPED me Again.. :D Super GREAT Friends ;)

Heeee Haaaa Crazy MIngo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Well folks, I totaled up the funds raised for Relay for Life at the Ohio State Championship. The generous cowboys at the shoot, and I include those who donated of their time, skills, or goods as well as those who opened their wallets and checkbooks. This years total came to: $2,242.00!!!!!!! On behalf of Korupt Karl and I...along with the folks whose lives will benefit from this, I can only say thank you!

Didn't have access ta a computer until I got home, but even ifn' I'z a little late I gotta thank a few folks.....

Mean Gun Mark, Boaz, Honey Bunny, and the rest of the Miami Valley Cowboys....awesome job yu all did puttin' on an awesome match!!! We had jus as much fun as last year ifn' not more....I kint wate ta be back!!!

Doc Eells and Korupt Karl, I kint thank yu two enuff fer yer efforts in puttin' on tha fundraiser.....I luv yu both!!! Yer both a huge inspiration ta me, and agin it wuz my honor and priviledge ta be able ta help out.

Cheyenne my friend, I kint thank yu enuff either, both fer havin' that class as part of tha fundraiser and especially fer lettin' me and Buick stay wit ya in yer purty new camper.....I owe ya wun darlin'!!!!! :wub::wub: :wub:

Ta all those that bid on tha quilts and especially tha winners, God bless you all fer yer generosity, and for helping me do something ta honor three special ladies that were diagnosed wit cancer this year. Yu all really touched my heart, and showed me a perfect example of "The Cowboy Way".

And another big thanks ta everyone else at tha shoot (specially posse 5 and tha folks that hung out at tha camp fire wit us) that helped make it such a wunnerful and fun time for us, I'd luv ta list ya all but it wud take tha rest of tha week and I'd still probly fergit sumone...dunt wanna do that!!! ;)

oh, and cud sumone do me wun favor....I wunted ta give Ruger Ray one last hug before we left but cudn't find him....anybody wanna volunteer ta du it fer me?

oh all rite,,,, but someone closer really shud volunteer for that!!! besides, he mite break me in half!!!

I'm awful glad my daughter fell asleep on the way home. It gave me the chance to get her trophy off the dashboard and not look at it all the way home.

And yes, I have now accepted the fact that I'm just Kaya's ride. :D

Slim- I think my JC Wade held his trophy the whole way home. He didn't sleep a wink.

I hope to see Mr. JC Wade this weekend at the bp shoot, I have a surprise for him!

Archived