SASS Wire Forum

Which Superhero to Date

Aunt Jen

One should take the time to very carefully consider ALL of the ramifications of dating a super hero, including how those super powers might affect day to day life and other adult.............interactions. :D

One should take the time to very carefully consider ALL of the ramifications of dating a super hero, including how those super powers might affect day to day life and other adult.............interactions. :D

Yea. Ah... With that. I could date Superman, but (1) we gotta quit pretending those glasses actually disguise him, (2), gotta fly with me a lot, 'cause (3) he'd have to keep it pointed down range during you know what. Seen " Hancock"?

I'd find Batman too morose. Dint need that

The Flash.., :) could work. At least he wouldn't take all night. :D or bad that he wouldn't take all night...

Wonder Woman? I'd support her in her interest, but it's not me.

Green Lantern? Nah

Thor---SUPERHUNK??? You kidding me? I'd fawn all over him like Carol Burnett with Lyle Wagner and worry later how it'd work out.

Spiderman? He seems pretty good. Might go on a couple dates with him to see. Could be some sticky moments there

If I had to choose........

I think ibwould prefer Ironman, if Robert would care for me. He kinda seems in his own world

Hmmm... Let me think... Red hair.... Amazing shooting ability... Yep. Gotta go with Black Widow.

I tried that-it didn't turn out well

Mrs. Doc is a redhead. And a pretty good shot in her own right when she puts her mind to it.

"My Super Ex-Girlfriend" explored the downfalls of this. Just saying, dating a regular person is hard enough. :unsure::o

Yea. Ah... With that. I could date Superman, but (1) we gotta quit pretending those glasses actually disguise him, (2), gotta fly with me a lot, 'cause (3) he'd have to keep it pointed down range during you know what. Seen " Hancock"?

I haven't seen Hancock, my warning comes from Larry Niven's essay on Superman called "Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex"

Do a search on it, the complete essay is out on the internet. Amusing, accurate and mildly NSFW

Why would I date/marry a gal the can kick my arse any time she wants? :o^_^

OH-CRUD :huh: -I did marry :wub: a gal like that :ph34r: Her last name is Schofield, and she is a Missouri, Schofield to boot. ^_^

Her family has a barracks and a gun named after her descendants among other accomplishments. Along with a MOH awarded. -_-

I'll never learn. :D:D:P

OLG

I haven't seen Hancock, my warning comes from Larry Niven's essay on Superman called "Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex"

Do a search on it, the complete essay is out on the internet. Amusing, accurate and mildly NSFW

I believe I read that, once upon a time.

Many years ago, in National Lampoon, there was a story about the secret life of Clark Kent, as a boy in Smallville. Told by one of his school buddies. He said the Clark never got in trouble, like most of the rest of the boys did, for trying to peek in the window of the girls' locker room. He just looked through the wall.

And in his senior year he got Mary Joe pregnant while wearing twelve dollars worth of Trojans.

Sounds like a powerful feller.

I remember a cartoon - Playboy or Penthouse, probably. Dark-haired guy and girl in bed. Over in the corner of the room, lying on a chair, is the Superman costume. And the girl is saying, "So that's what they mean by 'faster than a speeding bullet'."

Another vote for Black Widow. Aaaanything she wanted...

My "hero" pick is Captain America. Maybe just because he reminds me of my grandpa...

Emma Peel

Yep. Looks, style, brains, and probably wouldn't complain every time you brought a new gun home.

Yep. Looks, style, brains, and probably wouldn't complain every time you brought a new gun home.

When you got home from work dinner would be cold but the guns would be warm.

But that's why they invented microwave ovens!

Archived