SASS Wire Forum

Help with TSRA

I should be there Saturday, but I have to work Friday. assuming I'm there I will help with anything I can. As you know, I don't shoot side matches. Will that 92 be ready by then? :o

Come on out to the Oakwood range Friday and help Gunslinger and Goatneck with the side matches and Wild Bunch match.

Thanks,

Ghost

Kay and I will be happy to help with side matches. Looking forward to a dry shoot, you did guarantee dry right? :o:lol:

I'm on the range tonight and will be here till after the match. Parked the RV with very little trouble without getting stuck despite all the rain.

Ghost

I'm on the range tonight and will be here till after the match. Parked the RV with very little trouble without getting stuck despite all the rain.

Ghost

That range handles water better than most.

Sadly. I have to go out of town.

Can't make it. :(

I agree, wonderful weather. Topped only by the great match put on by the Oakwood Outlaws. Some fun, fast and sometimes challenging stages written by Gunslinger. I even got to take home an old friend I haven't seen in a dozen years. :ph34r:

Scores will be posted on the Oakwood website by Tuesday according to BlueBonnet Bell.

Ghost

p.s. Thanks to the 84 shooters who supported TSRA and the 2nd Amendment.

Archived