SASS Wire Forum

Superman v. The Avengers

Aunt Jen

The only one that might stand a chance against Superman, is Captain Marvel.

On second thought and a re-read of Capt. Marvel's powers you could be right! My money would still be on Superman though but I betcha it would go 15 rounds!!! :lol:

Didja ever wonder why Siperman would stand still while folks were shooting him, then when they threw the empty gun, he'd duck.

So if all the Avengers threw empty guns at him, they could kick his tail while he was distracted by the guns.

Didja ever wonder why Siperman would stand still while folks were shooting him, then when they threw the empty gun, he'd duck.

So if all the Avengers threw empty guns at him, they could kick his tail while he was distracted by the guns.

He could duck so fast that the Avengers wouldn't know what was happening! :P

Not if Flash joins the Avengers

Actually I believe Superman is faster than the Flash!!! :) He's a mere rookie in the speed dept. compared to Superman! :lol:

It would be great race! Except none of us would see it! :lol:

Batman vs. Superman??? You've got to be kidding me! Superman could blow him over with an exhale!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2975590/

Just in case you're not aware the movie is being made. Now, I think we all know that in the end they're going to hug it out and be friends. But my point was that Batman is probably going to put a whoopin on Superman once or twice, so he can't be all THAT tough. Just imagine what the 2 unlimited power indestructible avengers could do when teaming up against him.

I second the notion that it's not right to arbitrarily put the flash onto the avenger's team. If he were to show up, he'd surely be on the side of his fellow DC character.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2975590/

Just in case you're not aware the movie is being made. Now, I think we all know that in the end they're going to hug it out and be friends. But my point was that Batman is probably going to put a whoopin on Superman once or twice, so he can't be all THAT tough. Just imagine what the 2 unlimited power indestructible avengers could do when teaming up against him.

I second the notion that it's not right to arbitrarily put the flash onto the avenger's team. If he were to show up, he'd surely be on the side of his fellow DC character.

Batman is "probably gonna put a whooping' on Superman", would be the most ridiculous move ever! He's a human being, Superman is an alien with superpowers! Of course I wouldn't put anything past HollyWEIRD! :blink:

I heard Superman shot a stage at EOT in .0000987 seconds!

I heard that when Chuck Norris got up to the firing line at EOT all the targets just laid down!

Superman lost all his powers when he fell for Lois Lane...........you know, what is mine is mine and what is yours is mine too!

Funny :lol: …but not true! :P

It would be if they got divorced in California!

:lol::lol: I've been divorced in Ohio and I think it may apply here too! :lol:

Batman is "probably gonna put a whooping' on Superman", would be the most ridiculous move ever! He's a human being, Superman is an alien with superpowers! Of course I wouldn't put anything past HollyWEIRD! :blink:

I saw a preview of it where Superman is confronting Batman in some kind of a crazy suit of armor. Now I am no comic book buff or anything, but I did see Superman take on three of that baddest aliens of all time and their crazy ship and gear. So how would Batman's armor be any better? Unless it's made of cryptonite, but then wouldn't just a tiny stone be enough to weaken Superman? You wouldn't need a whole suit of armor. On a side note, I also saw a pic of wonder woman, who is going to make an appearance in that same movie, and I wholeheartedly approve!

Archived