SASS Wire Forum

Death Penalty for Bomber

My feelings are as such. Hang him upside down by the ankles with his hands and arms bound. Then set a claymore in front of his face on a timer. No clock face....and just let him watch that for awhile.

You can set the timer for minutes, hours, or days. Your preference.

I used to be a strong proponent of the death penalty but not so much anymore. The death penalty has become to seldom applied and just to sterile.

We have been waiting for over 30 years for two rectal orifices who murdered a police officer to be executed. Several re-trials and endless appeals have made curt appointed attorneys rich, their grounds for appeal now are that its been to long since the crime to execute them because that would be cruel. The only good thing is that they are on death row spending their time in a cell for 23 hours a day.

Life in super max will be a hell on earth for him, he will eat, sleep live and die in that 48 square feet and he deserves every second of the 50 or 60 years he will spend there.

I used to be a strong proponent of the death penalty but not so much anymore. The death penalty has become to seldom applied and just to sterile.

We have been waiting for over 30 years for two rectal orifices who murdered a police officer to be executed. Several re-trials and endless appeals have made curt appointed attorneys rich, their grounds for appeal now are that its been to long since the crime to execute them because that would be cruel. The only good thing is that they are on death row spending their time in a cell for 23 hours a day.

Life in super max will be a hell on earth for him, he will eat, sleep live and die in that 48 square feet and he deserves every second of the 50 or 60 years he will spend there.

Exactly.

Old bank robber told me during an interrogation that years back he robbed a place in California. At the time he did not load his gun because if he got caught robbing with a loaded weapon, it could be 20 years. If the gun was not loaded, maybe 5 years. Just a chance he took. Besides he told me, lot less chance of shooting someone which he then might face the death penalty. Yep, some of them do think about what might happen if things go wrong.

Yep, some of them do think about what might happen if things go wrong.

They represent .1 percent, if that. The other 99.9 percent have no impulse control and consequences never cross their mind, no matter how many times they've experienced the same consequences.

Personal experience. Just sayin'.....

Death Row should be a hallway from the courtroom to the execution chamber of choice. In fact there should be kind of a Monte Hall version where you get to pick Door #1, Door #2, and Door #3…none leading to freedom of course.

Well said, Red Horse! I agree 100%. While death is not a deterrent to crime, who cares? The purp will never commit a murder again and that's enough for me!

They represent .1 percent, if that. The other 99.9 percent have no impulse control and consequences never cross their mind, no matter how many times they've experienced the same consequences.

Personal experience. Just sayin'.....

Agree

Was interrogating guy that had just murdered someone and I saw on his record he just got out for serving 6 months time in another murder. I asked him about it and told me he killed his brother. I asked another black dude? Naw, he was my blood. What was that all about I asked. He told me he and his brother were in an arguement over a basketball game, so he shot him. All they gave him was 6 months. (Kansas justice not Missouri)

Well said, Red Horse! I agree 100%. While death is not a deterrent to crime, who cares? The purp will never commit a murder again and that's enough for me!

Thanks. Like you it sounds, I've never worried about the anti-death penalty argument of not being a deterrent to crime. I've never thought about it that way, I just consider it revenge justice, eye for and eye stuff. Good enough for me, and you're absolutely right they'll never commit murder again. I guess it deters them then haha.

In an instance like this, where there is absolutely no question that the person convicted committed the crime, the death penalty is appropriate.

If you see a rabid coyote running down the street, you don't punish him for being rabid, you eliminate him.

Archived