SASS Wire Forum

Loadin Block Milestone - Pictures Added

In 2004 I started making loadin blocks for myself and a few pards. Soon they became so popular that I started making and selling them as a hobby. That soon turned into a business, a very small business. To date I have loadin blocks in every state except for Rhode Island, North Dakota, Nevada, Hawaii and Wisconsin. They are also in Australia, France and Canada. Today I received an order from a pard in Florida and once I complete it I will have made 2000 loadin blocks. Yee Haaa. I don't shoot fast, I'm fat and ugly so this is about the only thing I can brag about. I don't want this to be considered a commercial post so I 'm not going to say where you can get one. I just wanted to brag a little.

That is something to be proud of!!!

His blocks are something to be proud of too. There's a reason he's sold that many of them.

Well done Marshal, and thanks!

Impressive indeed!

He just made my first one, and though I have only seen a picture so far (it shipped Monday), I must say it looks amazing!

Pictures, where are the pictures?

Here it is, Loadin Block 2000

LB2000-1.jpg?psid=1

LB2000-2.jpg?psid=1
LB2000-3.jpg?psid=1

He just made my first one, and though I have only seen a picture so far (it shipped Monday), I must say it looks amazing!

Stirrup%20Trouble.jpg?psid=1

If i remember correctly, he's got pictures on his website, and it looked like there were pictures of every one he's ever made.

A lot of them but not near all of them

Thank you to all my Pards for your kind words. I realy appreciate your support.

Archived