SASS Wire Forum

Blue Boy's Birthday Party

Blackwater 53393

July 4th is our country's official birthday. Coincidentally it is also the birthday of the man we believe to be the oldest active shooter in S.A.S.S. That's right!! This July 4th is the 96th birthday of Blue Boy, my adopted dad and friend and fellow Wartrace Regulator!! We are going to have a little birthday party for him at the range during our regular monthly match on the Fourth of July!!

96 years old folks!! I hope to be doing this again at his hundredth birthday, but for now, let's see how much of ruckus we can raise!!

Everybody is invited and you can shoot with us too!! Look us up at WARTRACE REGULATORS on the web and make plans to attend!!

Ladies!! He really likes hugs!! ;) :lol: :lol:

Thanks Randy!! Could you put it on the club message board as well??

We'll miss you there, Pard!

Catch up wid ya' sometime soon.

• 1 month later...

The time is getting short. Just three weeks 'til we shoot on the 4th of July at Wartrace!

Y'all that can join us, come prepared to eat cake and celebrate the birth of our nation and the 96th anniversary of the birth of what we believe is the oldest active S.A.S.S. shooter, BLUE BOY!!

Blackwater,,,, give him my uttermost best regards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blackwater, that would have to go through Branchwater Jack, I don't have website access.

Randy

I will e-mail him. I'm bringing a cake!!

Randy, can you do one of your e-mails??

Takin' it back to the top for Blue Boy!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick reminder!! This Saturday, July 4th is the monthly match at Wartrace and the birthday of Blue Boy who is probably the oldest shooter in S.A.S.S.

I'm bringin' the cake!!

It was a good day!! Blue Boy shot well!! Thanks to all who helped celebrate his birthday, and our independence!!

Thanks Red!! I'll get Imis to copy that for Blue Boy!! See ya' in about a week 'n' a half!!

Archived