SASS Wire Forum

Angels Stadium Again

Aunt Jen

Okay. I've bought tickets again for another Angels game, Anaheim.

I know: It's a major problem that they don't have any chilidogs there. But I've been wondering if they feel any shame about that---fear that other major ball clubs might hear---and I'm hoping they've learned their lesson by this Saturday.

If they don't have any chilidogs by this Saturday, then I just dunno how I will feed myself during the game. :) Oh!!!!! What??? :)

• I could get one of their hotdogs and toss out the hotdog, just eat the bun with mustard.
  • I could get another grill cheese and use towels to pad off the grease. (I noticed they gave us these Angels white towels on entry, last time.)
  • I could just eat peanuts. (No.)
  • What else did they have? Chips? Maybe a pretzel?
  • I could have some ice cream---actually not a bad idea.
  • Or I could forget all of it and just get some more of that tomato soup, which actually was very good.

I don't know how well this Angels Game stuff will work out. I mean, I have a Dodger jersey, and they have chilidogs at Dodger Stadium.

BUT, the one thing Dodger Stadium does NOT have is a game this Saturday night, so....I may have to suffer the Angels even without the chili.

Pray for help.

I do not know where you are sitting but if you have club tickets you can go to Knot Hole, it is now called something else, and look at their menu. They have some pretty good stuff there. Robin U. Blind and I have the Caesar Salad with chicken. They do have some great appetizers. If not we sometimes eat at the bar-b-que shack on the 3rd base side. It has some good things too. The Mac and Cheese is not bad but the smoked chicken is wonderful.

PM me and I will tell you more....

Yup 14 year season ticket holders have seen about all there is to see.

Toke

I don't require chili on my dog at a game. Just the dog and a beer or two.

And nachos.

And peanuts.

And some ice cream.

Maybe a slice of pizza.

And a pretzel.

I guess it's good there are no ball parks close to me anymore. I guess. :(

Okay. I've bought tickets again for another Angels game, Anaheim.

I know: It's a major problem that they don't have any chilidogs there. But I've been wondering if they feel any shame about that---fear that other major ball clubs might hear---and I'm hoping they've learned their lesson by this Saturday.

If they don't have any chilidogs by this Saturday, then I just dunno how I will feed myself during the game. :) Oh!!!!! What??? :)

• I could get one of their hotdogs and toss out the hotdog, just eat the bun with mustard.
  • I could get another grill cheese and use towels to pad off the grease. (I noticed they gave us these Angels white towels on entry, last time.)
  • I could just eat peanuts. (No.)
  • What else did they have? Chips? Maybe a pretzel?
  • I could have some ice cream---actually not a bad idea.
  • Or I could forget all of it and just get some more of that tomato soup, which actually was very good.

I don't know how well this Angels Game stuff will work out. I mean, I have a Dodger jersey, and they have chilidogs at Dodger Stadium.

BUT, the one thing Dodger Stadium does NOT have is a game this Saturday night, so....I may have to suffer the Angels even without the chili.

Pray for help.

You could do what I do: I'm going to stay home and not watch it on TV.

Maybe I could find old I Love Lucy re-runs and not watch them instead.

Again with them negative waves, Moriarty. :D

Give me a Brooklyn Bums Chilidog anytime. Opps the LA Dodgers. They were never the same after the move.

I'm at Angel's Stadium right now, sec T211. I checked again: no chili dogs at all. So im having a grill cheese and tomato soup...

???????

They would taste good at a bar b que, but this place is trying to be a ball park some day.

My diet is chilidog deficient, so I doubt I'll even know if they play any actual baseball.

Don't I know it.

I'm here, but I'm so chilidog deficient, I'm sitting here posting to the Sakoon. I can't tell if they're playing or not, because my eyes are blurry, hands are shaking, and I'm sitting by a gal who is fawning all over her boyfriend.

???

I was dreaming of a chilidog---which was like emotional nourishment---so I roused enough to notice Trout hit a home run.

If this is a real game, then maybe that's good. I'm not sure because I went back into a stupor.

Now, Jen... would you like that chili dawg with cheese and onions...? :)

And to wash it down...?

If I get a choice, "Yes," and "Diet coke, full of ice."

I think I passed out from malnutrition at the park, slid out of my chair onto a pile of discarded grill cheese sandwiches. All I know is someone woke me and suggested I go home.

So I'm not at the park any more.

Honestly, I do tease the Angels about their park dietary choices, but aside from that. Tge Angels and I do not jive. Different frequencies, and not just food..

No biggie.

I wanted to experience them, and I may again sometime, if I ever zm in the mood.

But I will now have to spend another $70 to go to Dodger Stadium, Loge level, and get that grill cheese taste out of my mouth. I didn't swallow.

Archived