SASS Wire Forum

Ohio State Championship, couple more weeks

Buckaroo Bubba

Buick has one but it only holds 6...better than nothing if you kint find anything else....we'll bring it just in case yu need it.

I'll bring an extra, 24 loops enough?

Thank you both! I greatly appreciate it. Mine only holds six as well. Or held... Yes, I think 24 loops should be good, since Mean Gun Mark is being kind enough to provide me with a shotgun. If it were mine, which likes to double-fire on me, it might not be. One of these days, maybe the gunsmith will figure out what the problem is.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Made from scratch, with locally raised pork sausage, there will be biscuits and gravy on the range in the mornings. As supplies last that is! I got 10 pounds of sausage! This is by donation only as part of the Relay for Life cancer fundraiser!

he's in a different twilight zone!!!! he is early even for Wednesday!

Tuesday, 9:15pm and my match ammo is all loaded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who are you? and what have you done with my friend buffy?

Thank you both! I greatly appreciate it. Mine only holds six as well. Or held... Yes, I think 24 loops should be good, since Mean Gun Mark is being kind enough to provide me with a shotgun. If it were mine, which likes to double-fire on me, it might not be. One of these days, maybe the gunsmith will figure out what the problem is.

got one that holds 8...comes free with the loaner shotgun.... :) like others said...we got ya covered

lets see, 24,8 and a 6,,,, yup, he shud be able to shoot the whole match without refilling his belt!

got one that holds 8...comes free with the loaner shotgun.... :) like others said...we got ya covered

Well, thanks!

lets see, 24,8 and a 6,,,, yup, he shud be able to shoot the whole match without refilling his belt!

And I'll weigh less and less as the match goes on!

Holy crap....I guess the phone call and the lecture the other day worked.....proud of ya and will the Circus crew be surprised......Hey, Buffy.....look up Try not to fall out of bed and good luck shootin.

KK

My sources tell me that there is already strange goings on at the camp....

You all have a great shoot!

And me not there yet...

Doc, make sure you look up Calico Mary and Buick MacKane, even though they hang around me back here, they are good folks.

Wish I was there. Driving home from the office today I daydreamed about catching an early flight tomorrow and making it in time for dinner. Sadly a day dream is all that will be.

Side match day is in the books. First time at this shoot for Moosetracks and I. Great range, great people! Looking forward to the main match tomorrow. Got a picture of Stone Creek Drifter and Ruger Ray at the same time. They are different guys!!

Doc, make sure you look up Calico Mary and Buick MacKane, even though they hang around me back here, they are good folks.

Wish I was there. Driving home from the office today I daydreamed about catching an early flight tomorrow and making it in time for dinner. Sadly a day dream is all that will be.

Met the two of them this afternoon, and spent quite awhile talking their ears off. I'm not usually the talkative one, but I was just happy to meet them and I went from there. Wonderful people that I now consider friends (not sure they'll admit it). I also met and chatted with Cheyenne Culpepper and Grumpy Old Man. Sure there will be plenty more tomorrow.

Maybe one of these days the three of you can share driving duties on a trip here.

Met the two of them this afternoon, and spent quite awhile talking their ears off. I'm not usually the talkative one, but I was just happy to meet them and I went from there. Wonderful people that I now consider friends (not sure they'll admit it). I also met and chatted with Cheyenne Culpepper and Grumpy Old Man. Sure there will be plenty more tomorrow.

Maybe one of these days the three of you can share driving duties on a trip here.

Would need a bigger vehicle, from what I understand Calico's HHR barely had room for all her clothes, much less the guns and such and them! :D

Have fun, I may just go shoot a monthly tomorrow to drown my sorrows that I'm not there with you all.

Ruger Ray is my long lost twin brother!

DSCN1802.jpg

That other feller might be related as well, just not sure how...

DSCN2522.jpg

Will the real Ruger Ray please hold their hand up.....

It hurts to miss this shoot and the great people that put it on and all my friends that attend. I am where I need to be, but I sure would like to be there. Everyone shoot well and enjoy the campfires. I'll see you all real soon.

KK

PS: Thanks Doc and CC for your efforts to continue our fight against cancer.

Miss seeing you KK. Our prayers are with you and Kay and we know you are here in spirit

Hope to meet you soon somewhere KK! Doc and CC are doing a great job with the fundraiser. Special Thanks to Calico Mary for donating the quilts that were auctioned off for the fundraiser! MGM and Boaz are doing a great job with this shoot! Having a lot of fun, need to shoot better. Best part is meeting all the great folks here!

Dead last in my class! But I still could not be happier!

I can't put into words the appreciation I have for Calico Mary, Buick MacKane and Mean Gun Mark for their assistance, encouragement, and more.

Thanks to Cheyenne Culpepper for being Posse Marshall, and everyone else on Posse 5 for their patience, friendliness and... Well, everything.

Ya'll might get tired of reading this on different threads on the subject. Fair warning.

Great weather and great stages.

Was very interesting to walk around and talk with everyone.

Hopefully I will be ready to compete next year.

Is there anyplace that posts the results of the speed pistol and rifle times?

I have the speed event times....we normally don't post them on our website...but ill see if I can post them here on the wire......tomorrow....gotta go do range tear down and clean up today.

I am here Griz! Even though I did not see your post until just now....I would not, not look up Mary and Buick! Did it right off! Her generosity once again blew my mind! Maybe next year Griz...Your dream will come true!

Archived