SASS Wire Forum

Ohio State Championship, couple more weeks

Buckaroo Bubba

Slim,,,,,,, I'll make her feel realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

only a week away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heee Haaa Slim I hope you keep you wallet in a plastic bag . <_< . I know straight arrow :o was talking about throwing a michigan slim stick in the pond :P

Heeee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Just remember! I KNOW WHERE YOU"LL BE SLEEPING THE NEXT WEEKEND!

with my shiny new belt buckle!!!

Just checked out the weather! As of now, it is supposed to be awesome weather! Mid to upper 70's and sunny! Let the games begin! a lot of folks have been putting in some long hours getting things ready at the range. None more than Mean Gun and Boaz! Be sure to thank them! The range is looking better every day! The Tavern and Bunkhouse will be in it's usual spot Wednesday Morning!

I've already started my mantra for the match, my first big one, which those near me may hear if they listen closely while there...

Don't Screw Up... Don't Screw Up... Don't Screw Up...

Doc,,,, just change that to,,,,"see your sights, run smooth". Handlebar Doc.

Doc,,,, just change that to,,,,"see your sights, run smooth". Handlebar Doc.

Once I have "Don't Screw Up" down!

One of the challenges I'm faced with right now is being in need of some prescription shooting glasses. Since my front sights are blurred, my eyes tend to focus out onto the target. Works well for Trap, not so much for pistols and rifles.

In the long run, I will just be there for the fun. As long as my guns go "bang" when I squeeze the trigger, it'll be a good time.

doc, get some weak reading glasses the focus at the point of the sights... it's ok if the targets are fuzzy

and sum peepuls minds are just plane fuzzY :o:o:P:P:D:D i

whut makes yu thank Ize wuzza tawking bout yu!!!!????? there I go, tawking lak a hick agin!!!

oh I gots millions of em!!!! millions I tell ya!!!

don't forget the potluck on thurs eve!!!! schedule says for 6-8. I'l bringing vension cooked in tomato sauce, with brown sugar, cinnamon, cloves and peaches!!!! abosolutely deeelish!!!

we'z gonna hafta find a grocery store when we git there and see whut we kin rustle up....gotta drive tuu far ta bring anything from home....

Yipes, looks like I have three current or past world champion gunfighters/senior gunfighters in my category. Guess I need to practice some in the next couple of days! :o

I'm sorry, I don't use that word much. :wacko: I forget that many people find it offensive.

With your alias....you have to worry about your language!!!! Instead of practice, concentrate on loading a few days ahead and you won't suffer from lack of sleep.....which you don't do well either. Seems I recall you didn't get good scores on your dive from the top bunk at CAC....lol. Hope the shoulder is better. Shoot well and try to hit what you aim at....or at least aim.

Good luck.....KK

we will have Michigan rattler with quality leather goods, a custom earplug vendor, a custom photographer, and a smaller clothing vendor...and the 4-h will be running the snack bar with burgers, hot dogs and such.

in about another 24 hours we'z gonna be hittin' tha road ta head east......gittin' excited!!!! :D:D :D

Drive safely!

I am at my wits end as to where my shotgun shell slide got to. I cannot think of anyplace I haven't looked, most of them at least twice. Of course, Gander Mountain doesn't sell them, and I would never get a mail order one in in time. I may have my hair pulled out by the weekend.

Drive safely!

I am at my wits end as to where my shotgun shell slide got to. I cannot think of anyplace I haven't looked, most of them at least twice. Of course, Gander Mountain doesn't sell them, and I would never get a mail order one in in time. I may have my hair pulled out by the weekend.

I'm sure someone will have one you can borrow or buy, don't sweat it.

Buick has one but it only holds 6...better than nothing if you kint find anything else....we'll bring it just in case yu need it.

Drive safely!

I'll bring an extra, 24 loops enough?

Archived