SASS Wire Forum

Ohio State Championship, couple more weeks

Buckaroo Bubba

Getting excited folks. Shot my last match before State on Saturday. Think I knocked all the rust off. Who else is ready??

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me! I'm shooting tomorrow at Firelands and then Sat. at Sandusky then Firelands the next Sat. I should either be warmed up or "pooped out" !!! :P

Don't know that I knocked ALL the rust off, but I'm gonna be there anyway. Going to Hollidaysburg this weekend, rub of a little more rust,

Polish my cane so I don't get caught without it again. Have to give the nod for swell threads to Seamus (drat).

Then after Ohio, there is the International the very next weekend. Snubbies and BP, WAY KOOL!!

Coffinmaker

PS: Bubba, you are gonna make the The International ............. Right????

Hmm, Lets see, 16th Wolff's Rowdy Rangers, 17th Hidden Valley Cowboys, 22nd Ohio State, 29th International Black Powder Shoot, and June 6th Paradise Pass monthly. Ye Ha gonna be busy !!!

Mean Gun Mark and Boaz put on a good shoot. I haven't missed one in some time. Gonna be fun to see everyone again. Hope the stars align and mama feels good enough for me to get away.

KK

Well now let's see here......Middletown Saturday, Piqua Sunday, Wilmington the following Saturday and Chillicothe (i hope) the following Sunday.....I will be there with bells on! They might be tarnished, but they are still bells! Karl, Hope ya can too! But I know Kay comes first, as it should be! You know you got a bunk in the bunkhouse if ya can! As my ol buddy Knob Creek Drover would say: "Gonna be a large time for sure!"

I had ta skip tha last two shoots I wunted ta go to fer medical reasons, and tha next two weekends we'z busy, so I'z gonna be real rusty but I kint wate ta git out there!!! Gonna be a lot of fun, and it'll be great ta see y'all agin!! :D

I had ta skip tha last two shoots I wunted ta go to fer medical reasons, and tha next two weekends we'z busy, so I'z gonna be real rusty but I kint wate ta git out there!!! Gonna be a lot of fun, and it'll be great ta see y'all agin!! :D

Haven't shot since last Sept. Reckon I need to doa little p ing before Purdy Boys shootin class.

Looking forward to meeting some of the Saloonatics.

Ought be plenty of Drivel flying around!

Yer gonna meet a lot of great folks there Tyrel, them Ohio pards cudn't be a nicer bunch! ;)

now mary, don't go spredin nasty rumors! <_<

Sorry to say that I'm not gonna be able to make it. I have a family obligation that came up that weekend and I'm gonna have to bow out. Ya'll shoot good and sorry I won't see everyone. Stuff happens!

Rye :(

Rye say it ain't so....first Dawg now you!!!! Is it really Charlie's fault?

Rye say it ain't so....first Dawg now you!!!! Is it really Charlie's fault?

I wish I could blame it on Charlie!!!! No it's my son and grandson's fault! :lol:

We will miss you Rye! Guess Moosetracks and I will have to deal with Charlie by ourselves...

We will miss you Rye! Guess Moosetracks and I will have to deal with Charlie by ourselves...

Bring some rope! Shoot well guys! ;)

Let's bump this back up so I don't have to scroll so far a hunting this thread.

Me and Mustang Lewis are raring to go! We're both ready to make some smoke.

Let's bump this back up so I don't have to scroll so far a hunting this thread.

Me and Mustang Lewis are raring to go! We're both ready to make some smoke.

Good idea Tyrel, you wouldn't want to have scroll thru too many dead horse topics questioning long established rules and what not.

Tyrel, Fellow smoke maker.welcome....cant wait. :)

I'll go ahead and warn the TOs and spotters, my 11 year old son(Mustang Lewis)shoots all BP too and keeps begging me to put more in his shotshells(can't get more in his 38s).

mebbe I shudn't have...coff coff coffffff......requested ta posse.....coff cofff coffffff.....wit yu..... :P:P :P :P

Hah, we'll have you shootin it before the weekend is over ;)

That reminds me, I need to order some more Goex FFg.

Well, I'm at home on the northern Culpepper ranch now,,, looking forward to Hard Times!!!!!! Best steak dinner any where!!!!!

and a brand new camper to rest my weary bones in,,,

Well, I'm at home on the northern Culpepper ranch now,,, looking forward to Hard Times!!!!!! Best steak dinner any where!!!!!

and a brand new camper to rest my weary bones in,,,

Welcome Back. but ya let Karl beat ya?

I'm nervous, excited, worried and impatient... All at the same time. I certainly can't wait to meet many of the people I type at on a regular basis.

Welcome Back. but ya let Karl beat ya?

gotta let him win once in a while, or he'll pout!! :o:o:P:P;):D

"Best Steak in SASS" +1 - YEE-HAW! Mr. Culpepper, Sir, it will be an honor to tilt a mug with you in a couple of weeks.

KCD

Yes sir!!!!! looking forward to it!

Archived