SASS Wire Forum

Great Day at Paradise Pass

Ya Big Tree

Had a great day at Paradise Pass today. Great weather, Great people and Great stages. Thanks All !

And there really is a Korupt Karl that hangs out there. :)

My first match shooting Frontier Cartridge went OK, at least it was Clean Match. (can't say that shooting smokeless)

Found out 45 Colt isn't really conducive to shooting black powder, but had great time anyway. I will struggle through the International Black Powder Shoot with 45 Colts and then we'll see what happens with the Black Powder.

Do I see a set of 44/40's in my future? Hmmm :unsure:

I agree on the great day at the pass, thanks to everyone who made it possible. Ya Big tree, if you go with a set of 44/40's you have to have a rifle to go with them. Talk to Rover about 44/40 brass, he is always trying to give it away.

Sorry ta miss everyone!!!

Had ta teach at Purdue!!

Had a great time, just got home, tired!

See everyone in a couple a weeks!!

Furball and sis

Heeee Haaaa .. Heres to the Paradise Pass Regulators. :D What a Great Shoot ;) and Aunt B the range is Awesome.. :wub: This Cowboy Range is one of the Best in the country. Bar none :rolleyes: Can't wait to get back in a few weeks.. B) For the International Black Powder Championship of the World.. :o

Heeee Haaaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

I agree ............it was a great day at the Pass, It was nice seeing K Karl....Neatest thing I saw was Deuce Stevens' daughter in her safety glasses. I think He should post a picture of her.

Big +1 on Deuce's and KJ's daughter. She was so tolerant of those glasses. What a cutie.

It was indeed....good to see everyone. I was pleased to complete the five stages and would have been more pleased without the squib that left 6 or 7 in the rifle....dad nabit.

Fun around the campfire....the venison was great Slim. Also watching Deuce interact with his kids was neat to see. KJ, good to have you shooting here again.

CC,FlushDraw , Brenda and Shot Term.....and all that put this match on and make the place look so damn good. Many thanks. Once again, good stages from Short Term. Furball, you need to let Sis come out to play on occasion....you guys work too hard....

You guys rock.

KK

Can't think of a much better way to spend a weekend than with some of the best pards on the planet. The match was great but the fellowship and hangin out with everyone that camped with us at the range was what makes this so much fun. And the food!!! Oh boy did we eat good. And this was just a monthly. Man I love Paradise Pass!! Thank you CC and Aunt B for providing us a place to play!

See y'all at Thunder in Paradise!!!

Had a great time! Made a couple venison converts and no hangover! But the next time you see me out mowing longrange with no sunscreen can ya say something PLLLEEEAAASSSEEE! Wow, it hurts.

Digger sorry bout your luck there pard, as Short Term did make a qualifying run on his breakfast casserole. It was outstanding, amazing, wonderful, delicious, yummy, fabulous, contagious and a few other words my brain can't think of right now. Great weekend frrr surrr.

Digger sorry bout your luck there pard, as Short Term did make a qualifying run on his breakfast casserole. It was outstanding, amazing, wonderful, delicious, yummy, fabulous, contagious and a few other words my brain can't think of right now. Great weekend frrr surrr.

And my wife said I couldn't eat any cause she fixed me breakfast. Not even a little taste. But I did get to fish with Mason for a couple hours! Deuce, you and KJ have quite a boy there!

We all love our kids and it's great to go back in time and see Deuce and KJ interact and play with their kids. I know my puppy enjoyed playing with Mason. Slim....the range looked great and the venison was killer.

KK

Archived