SASS Wire Forum

"Hell Fire '15," Don't miss this match ! September 25-27

Slick McClade

Have not gotten a squeak out of French fry or semi gloss !!!

Well, I'm betting that Tator ain't gonna show his cards till the BEEP goes off and then the real show will start..... ;)

He is as good as any with a 97 AND..... I think he won Speed 97 at EOT this summer. That says it all to me. But he is a great competitor and fun to shoot side matches with. I look forward to his participation. Ironically, Red Knee placed 2nd in those same speed side matches by just a few .00's of a second. I'm glad I'm old..... thats my story and I'm sticking to it..... :D

As for Matt, I don't know ifn he is a 'dye in the wool' SxS shooter or ifn he can run a 97 as good as those other firearms he shoots. My guess is that he is proficient with just about any gun in his hands.

I don't know if Phantom is shooting or not but this I do know..... he is lightnin fast.

Others are finding an interest in this topic and will no doubt be jumping into the FUN.

Red Knee and I will be hosting this side match event and we plan for everyone to have fun while blasting away at 6 little knockdowns.

And we've made it as simple to enjoy as the shooter prefers..... start at any position and hands can be touching (grasping) shells. About the only stipulation is that the shells must be in the belt and targets have to fall to count as a hit. Can't get much better than that.

..........Widder

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doors open!!!! Dang shot my mouth off!!! Oh well I'm gonna have fun for sure!!!!!

Stumpman,

If you are joining in on the trash talk, ya better brink a whole 55 gallon barrel to deal with Red Knee..... :lol::lol::lol:

Just think..... if you whoop up on Red Knee at the side matches, you will become a Legend..... ;)

But first, you're gonna have to come up with a suitable name for your 97..... :D

Red Knee will be running 'VooDoo Queen'.

I'll be running 'Enchantress'.

..........Widder

Thought about Hoof Hearted but thought folks would find it a bit confusing LOL ;)~

Thought about Hoof Hearted but thought folks would find it a bit confusing LOL ;)~

Can you imagine that overtime you have a fast SG run and yelled 'Hoof Hearted', somebody would probably yell out..... "I DID".

p.s. - you're correct in that some would find it confusing..... ;)

..........Widder

Widder......trust me you will see Red Knee....for many, many nights after Hellfire... my Voodoo queen will be the thing of many nighmares to come.... some who have fallen prey to her have said it is similar to PTSD....but they call it PVSD- Post Voodoo Stress Disorder. :)

Night night....get a good night's sleep!;)

Red Knee (keeper of the Voodoo Queen)

Stumpman....my friend...you just dove in the deep end.. .I hope you can swim...cuz there are old white headed sharks just waiting for fresh meat... won't mention names but initials are WIDDER.....just a heads up!:)

Red Knee

Stumpman, ya gotta overlook the Legendary Red Knee when he's off his meds. He does get a little insagrievious.

He called me this evening and told me that he was starting to feel sorry for me and all the other Pards who were gonna compete in the speed SG side match.

Then he commenced to tell me that his hat started shrinking after he won the speed SG 97 event at the OK State..... :lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

Guess I'll have to load some shot in my gat!!! Won't be nothing left for you all to shoot at! By the way, I've seen both of you shoot, it's a long way down to to the bottom. Don't worry I can run "Splatter" faster than molasses in January!!

Guess I'll have to load some shot in my gat!!! Won't be nothing left for you all to shoot at! By the way, I've seen both of you shoot, it's a long way down to to the bottom. Don't worry I can run "Splatter" faster than molasses in January!!

I hop you focus all your gamesmanship toward the OKIE and the VooDoo Queen..... ;)

He's gunnin for us all.

Hey RED KNEE: have you hugged your 97 today?

..........Widder

Did you get Widder's check paying for his registration?

Krazy,

Slick charged me 'double'..... :o

And he would't take a check. I had to send a Postal Money Order..... :ph34r:

..........Widder

Hay Windocleaner Hill

I hear i might have a Marlin coming with ya to hellfur

I'm brinkin so much stuff, I don't know who's getting what..... :lol::lol::lol:

I am bringin 3 extra 1894's with me for various owners.

See you on Friday.

..........Widder

Dunnit......you da man......"Window cleaner Hill".....I love it!!!!

Best one yet! :) :) :)

Red Knee

I just hope he's happy with his new 'Windowmatic' ........ :o

..........Widder

Widder.....I can hit 4 in 3 but not 6!!!

Sounds like you better stick to window cleanin' and leave the 97'n to me!!!

3....I just figured it out....3 days till a new 97 winner arrives in Louisiana. ...I'll be pulling in bout 11 on Friday :) :) :)

Red Knee

I understand that Slick is gonna have the Hooterville High Marching Band there just to welcome YOU.

Both of their members just got out of Juvenile Detention and are looking forward to welcoming you to Louisiana..... :D

I just saw on the updated shooters list that Tator is expecting to come. Always enjoy watching him shoot.

I think he's coming for YOU! :ph34r:

..........Widder

Widder...

Since Tater's name popped up, I got it figured out, the signifigance of the number 3.....3....where you will place in the 97 shootin' shindig......don't feel bad, 3rd behind them two dudes ain't bad for an old feller. You will be surrounded by greatness.....;)

Red Knee

Widder...

Since Tater's name popped up, I got it figured out, the signifigance of the number 3.....3....where you will place in the 97 shootin' shindig......don't feel bad, 3rd behind them two dudes ain't bad for an old feller. You will be surrounded by greatness..... ;)

Red Knee

Well, I guess that means you will place 'next to last' .......... :lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

Well, that verifies my Vegas sources also ..... :o

For the record, this isn't about WHO will win the speed SG event but rather if Red Knee will score a faster run than ME during the side match.

Others are more than capable to whoop up on Red Knee and myself. But Red Knee is wanting REVENGE from the whooping I gave him 2 years ago.

He just hates being whooped up on by an old man..... ;)

..........Widder

Archived