SASS Wire Forum

"Hell Fire '15," Don't miss this match ! September 25-27

Slick McClade

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Howdy Mohawk.

As everyone realizes, me and the Okie 'jawbone' each other all the time in good spirits. (ya oughta see some of our PM's...)

Anyhow, this is a great venue and match set up by the Jackson Hole Regulators and although its a 10+ hour drive for me, I look forward to this trip and the match. Beautiful part of the USA. PLUS, they got a great Catfish house close by. And ole Widder loves good Catfish..... ;)

I understand the Catfish house is also gonna serve up a special dish of Kajun Crow..... just for Red Knee..... :D

..........Widder

Howdy Mohawk.

As everyone realizes, me and the Okie 'jawbone' each other all the time in good spirits. (ya oughta see some of our PM's...)

Anyhow, this is a great venue and match set up by the Jackson Hole Regulators and although its a 10+ hour drive for me, I look forward to this trip and the match. Beautiful part of the USA. PLUS, they got a great Catfish house close by. And ole Widder loves good Catfish..... ;)

I understand the Catfish house is also gonna serve up a special dish of Kajun Crow..... just for Red Knee..... :D

..........Widder

Crow witch I'm shore ole Widder's gonna be chootin down wif his majikul 97 :lol::lol:

Kajun

Kajun,

"Crow witch I'm shore ole Widder's gonna be chootin down wif his majikul 97"

First of all, I'll starve waitin' on the ol' codger to hit a moving target....he has a tough enough time hittin' still targets!

Secondly, if'n a majikul 97 existed, Widder's definitely gonna be in dire need of one come Hellfire!!! ;)

Red Knee

Howdy

Love the banter..I'm lickin' the lips for this shoot..trouble is I gotta' wait till ' 017 !!!!

Hey Mohawk....

Look forward to meeting ya at Hellfire in 017......you'll love it, great match, great people, awesome atmosphere.....Slick does it up right!

Let's see in 2017, I'll be pushin' ol Widder around in his "I'm too worn out from 3 years of Red Knee kickin' my butt chair"!!!! :)

See ya then!

Red Knee

Let's see in 2017, I'll be pushin' ol Widder around in his "I'm too worn out from 3 years of Red Knee kickin' my butt chair"!!!! :)

See ya then!

Red Knee

:lol::lol::lol:

Poor Red Knee has set a worthy goal when his main focus is whooping up on a 64 yr old, retired gray haired man..... :o

EDIT: Ya know, when a feller is gona be competing with Red Knee, ya just don't try to Practice to get ready for the competition..........but rather you have to go into Training to get ready to compete. Its gona be a FUN event.

..........Widder

Well, I've heard of everything now.

I called RED KNEE just to check on him and make sure he's staying in good health and let him know I'm still practicing and such.

We talk about the weather, guns, reloading supplies, guns, families, guns, and of course, the match in a few weeks.

Plus, I'm trying to gather any hints of just how fast he's getting and such so that I might be prepared for the humiliation.

So, I tell him I been practicing little in the morning hours and the evening hours just to stay loose, although no big improvements are coming about.

I figured he has been practicing little also and I ask what he's been up to.

He says: "I been testing to see what color shirts I can shoot the fastest and miss the least". WOW, talk about a feller who is ready.

And here I sit being thankful I didn't break my wrist yesterday when the chair I was sitting broke..... :o

..........Widder

Ask Red Knee to wear his special pink pants and shirt he had made. It was for a very worthy cause, so I'm sure he still has it.

it's a "can't miss" outfit !

JK

Widder...ha!!!!:)

Glad to hear ya didn't break your wrist falling outta your chair...that woulda been tragic!!!

Now be honest with our wire pards here and fess up......

Who practices twice a day? Ain't Red Knee..

Who has time to practice twice a day? Ain't Red Knee...

Who dry fires at least 250-350 cycles per day? Ain't Red Knee...

Who has multiple 97's specifically numbered and set aside for daily dry firing? Ain't Red Knee...

Anybody need more details about this deal....no more Red Knee!

What's Widder gonna be sayin after his 97 whoopin'?.....you guessed it....no more Red Knee!!!;)

Red Knee

Ask Red Knee to wear his special pink pants and shirt he had made. It was for a very worthy cause, so I'm sure he still has it.

it's a "can't miss" outfit !

JK

Josey...

Thanks buddy ol pal ol friend of mine! I'd forgot about those and now wish you had too....

I can't wear that outfit anywhere around Tater.....he called me "his pink nightmare" at Comin' atcha....don't wanna traumatize him :)

Red Knee

Is the match rank points or total time? Lost brass match?

Kajun

Edit...just got word that it will be a rank point scored match and it is NOT a lost brass match.

It's my understanding that right at 120 applications have been received.

We still have room and you still have time to send in an application.

Hope to see ya there.

If you go down to the Catfish Inn Friday night you'll get to see a 200 pound man eating catfish.

Howdy Possum.

just save me a good spot on the end of the table cause I'm gonna need a lot of elbow room at the Catfish Inn. The Bunkhouse Boss and I plan to be there.

I'll be heading out in about 17 days. Looking forward to the trip, the match, AND..... seeing some ole friends again..... even Red Knee. ;)

..........Widder

Dern Possum, you won't get to see Red Knee achieve 'Legend' status.... :lol::lol::lol:

I'll eat enough Catfish for both of us. I understand we will probably be on the same posse, per my request. That will be great.

Look forward to seeing you again.

..........Widder

RUMOR:

I heard a VERY STRONG rumor yesterday that a couple 'hot shot' shotgunners were coming down to Hell Fire looking for Red Knee ..... :o

Now I know that Red Knee is looking to put a whooping on me at the side matches. He's been jawbonin about it since February.

BUT NOW, he's got a couple young hotdogs who have him on their radar so he's is now looking over his shoulders to hear the galloping thunder of a couple young Stallions coming for him.

For those of you who don't know Red Knee, come on down to Hell Fire and you'll know immediately who he is............ he's the one with the big Bull's Eye on his back ......... :lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

Red knee

Leave me out of this cause you Aint Dunit

You're right man...I Aint Dunit yet, but I'm fixin to here in a few weeks.

Bring your double and show us how to run one of them twice barreled gizmos!

Red Knee

RED KNEE,

I thought I would give you some good news.

Because I don't reload my SG shells, I've decided to let you have my hulls from our side match duel..........

.................... all 6 of them

:o

..........Widder

K&T Guns is bringing the Gatlin Gun, buck a round to shoot it. We'll also give free rounds for door prides. You 97 guys, I have a couple new IAC Coyote Cap Semi-Hi grades tuned up and ready to race. We'll also have our new Vendor Trailer full of top quality hard cast bullets. Shoot Fast, Shoot Clean! kandtguns.com

K&T Guns is bringing the Gatlin Gun, buck a round to shoot it. We'll also give free rounds for door prides. You 97 guys, I have a couple new IAC Coyote Cap Semi-Hi grades tuned up and ready to race. We'll also have our new Vendor Trailer full of top quality hard cast bullets. Shoot Fast, Shoot Clean! kandtguns.com

Stumpman,

I already got 3 of the new CB 97's and really like em. They are smooth and so far, proven to be very reliable.

..........Widder

Yep I got Factory Demo s/n 63 with full Wild Bunch mods and it's everybit as good as the standard guns! Cap has been in the hosp with heart issues and he adds his signature to the bolt of all the guns he builds. Let's pray he will continue to do so.

Stumpman,

I already got 3 of the new CB 97's and really like em. They are smooth and so far, proven to be very reliable.

..........Widder

Widder.....er ya brangin' the fast 97 with ya? :unsure:

Kajun

Widder.....er ya brangin' the fast 97 with ya? :unsure:

Kajun

Howdy Krazy.

I plan to bring 4 of them and ifn I find I need a 5th one, I'll be dealing with Stumpman... :D

2 will be used for the side matches (gotta rotate em to help keep the barrels cooled down) and 2 new CB's for the main match.

To be exact, it will be Entrantress #3, 4, 7 and 11.

..........Widder

Help!...Slick...Krazy... somebody, anybody.......help a brother out, I've lost my driving directions page.......from somewhere in Oklahoma to "Widder's Last Stand" in Louisiana......oh nevermind, I found it, I put it right next to the "97's for dummies" print out that ol Widder may enjoy reading on the long ride back to Tennessee. ;)

Stumpman....look forward to seeing ya man! Along with em 97's you're bringin, try to think of some consoling words for old man Widder......he comes right after "Fall". :)

Red Knee

"97's for dummies" .......... now thats funny.

If I remember correctly, you told me that you adopted some of the techniques that I taught in my '97 class' during Hell Fire 2013.

And..... its a couple of those techniques that you now incorporate in your blitzkrieg speed shooting.

Looks like I'm in for some good entertainment..... :D

..........Widder

You guys are crazy! I'm just trying to not get caught in the cross fire! Looking forward to a great weekend.

You guys are crazy! I'm just trying to not get caught in the cross fire! Looking forward to a great weekend.

Crazy? Krazy Kajun is crazy... :lol::lol:

Red Knee ain't worried about this ole man. He's worried about Tator, Matt and a couple other unknowns at this time who run those SG's faster than a snake strike.

Stumpman, if you have one of them new CB 97's that is modified to be a semi-auto, Red Knee might need to buy that... :o

Anyhow, I look forward to meeting you, especially after reading your credentials as a GF.

..........Widder

I'm just wondering if Slick is still gonna be furnishing all of the shotgun shells for the speed shotgun side match? He might come out to the good on this offer since Widder say's he'll only need 6 :D:lol:

Kajun

Ok I'm jumping in, Tater... You mean French Fry, Matt (love ya) ....you mean Semi-gloss! Stumpman is due!!!!!

Archived