SASS Wire Forum

The Chinee don't want you to have firearms :)

Dusty Balz, SASS#46599

usa.gif

the official Chinese government news agency, Xinhua, has demanded the US immediately adopt stricter gun control measures to reduce the number of firearms the US populace is permitted to possess.

The Chinese state-controlled media’s statement, titled “Innocent Blood Demands No Delay for US Gun Control,” is primarily focused on the Newtown tragedy in which 26 Americans were killed by a mad gunman. Twenty of the victims were young children.

The Chinese government stated, “Their blood and tears demand no delay for the U.S. gun control.”

In an apparent effort to restrict information to their populace, the Chinese government wrote of a number of US mass shootings but failed to mention they were either stopped by a citizen legally carrying a firearm or otherwise only occurred in the controversial gun-free zones that critics say make prime targets for madmen.

The Chinese government states:

The past six months have seen enough shooting rampages in the United States. Just three days ago, three people were shot dead at a shopping mall in Oregon. Two weeks ago, a football player shot his girlfriend dead and then committed suicide. Five months ago, 12 people were killed and 58 wounded in a shooting spree at a midnight screening of a Batman film in Colorado.

The government went on to express a strong dislike of the National Rifle Association while also attacking the Republican Party as somehow complicit in the violence. Conversely, the article heaps praise on the Democratic Party:

The Clinton government launched a series of gun control policies at the end of last century. And the Democrats lost the Congressional election in 1994 and the presidential election in 2000, with the shadow of the NRA present in both defeats.

The current Chinese government, the communist People’s Republic of China, was established in a revolution led by Mao Zedong, who killed an estimated 40-70 million people with starvation, executions, and re-education camps.

Well, Buddha bless their little Celestial hearts. Ain't it cute the way they think, we here in the USA, give a rat's a&& about what they think.

I do have one Chinese gun. But I think I'll keep it. ;)

UH8DfH.jpg

I believe it was on Fox News last night that China is blaming the US for not paying attention to North Korea. They apparently now have several Nuclear Warheads that are capable of reaching the West Coast. OUCH, that is US.

My question is why isn't China the watchdog on their good buddy in North Korea. If they would have kept their nose out of it in Korean Police Action, we would not be having this discussion now.

I believe it was on Fox News last night that China is blaming the US for not paying attention to North Korea. They apparently now have several Nuclear Warheads that are capable of reaching the West Coast. OUCH, that is US.

My question is why isn't China the watchdog on their good buddy in North Korea. If they would have kept their nose out of it in Korean Police Action, we would not be having this discussion now.

And one wonders how the Kim family dynasty got hold of such technology. Duh.

My only Chinese gun is my dad's Chikom Type 51 pistol that he brought back from Hue in 1970.

My last job took me (kicking and screaming) to China eight times. China has a real problem with mass riots and knife-carrying thugs who rampage schools and bus stations. Some of these events make the news over hear, but it is kept pretty quiet within the country.

I try my darndest NOT to buy ANYTHING made in china! If we all did that maybe they would get the message we don't appreciate in them messing in our policies. Oh and maybe we should send them a copy or our Constitution and Bill of Rights with the 2nd Amendment underlined...

China is not going to rein in North Korea.

China would really like NK to start something with the USA so they can jump in to protect NK.

North Korea has three ballistic submarines in the water with at least two active and more than capable of being just off our western coast.

They have been lurking about out there a time or two already.

I do not think China wants a shooting war. It's bad for business.

If I remember it was Yamamoto who said Japan could never successfully invade the U.S. Because there was a rifle behind every blade of grass. Perhaps the Chinese are thinking long term. In their heart of hearts they want to dominate the world and guess who is standing in their way?

If I remember it was Yamamoto who said Japan could never successfully invade the U.S. Because there was a rifle behind every blade of grass. Perhaps the Chinese are thinking long term. In their heart of hearts they want to dominate the world and guess who is standing in their way?

Every dollar China has comes from this country. Every one. Most of its growing economic power comes from straightforward, honest trade with the West. We like their goods, and above all, we like their prices So what are we complaining about, exactly?

Given China's size, culture, and the mercantile and entrepreneurial nature of its people throughout history, that it would eventually become a strong economic power was inevitable. There's only one response, ultimately: compete.

No record of Yamamoto ever saying that. But the legend persists.

Probably because there's a lot of truth to the idea.

When I consider China's record on the individual freedoms and human rights of their citizens.... I think I'll keep my guns.

Every dollar China has comes from this country. Every one. Most of its growing economic power comes from straightforward, honest trade with the West. We like their goods, and above all, we like their prices So what are we complaining about, exactly?

Given China's size, culture, and the mercantile and entrepreneurial nature of its people throughout history, that it would eventually become a strong economic power was inevitable. There's only one response, ultimately: compete.

Frankly Red they are successful and will continue to be for a number of reasons. As long as they provide decent quality goods at prices that can't be matched in countries where we pay a livable wage to those willing to work. People in this country are, for the most part, more concerned with value for their money than where things are made. I have always bought American made cars and trucks, in fact have never owned a vehicle that wasn't made by GM, Ford, or Chrysler because I thought that if I don't buy their products I'll have to pay their unemployment. As it worked out so many voted with their dollars and bought cars made offshore I got to do both.

Sometimes I have to buy China products. I don't like it, but the retailers want to make a buck and apparently that is what they sell to do so. I think there are a lot of reasons for this, but I will not share my opinion here on this forum. I think we could look to home to make some improvements in the situation. But that is not likely to happen.

Bye the bye, has anybody ordered their new Apple Watch as yet? Wonder where they are made?

Gotta get one of those thangs. Just gotta. :D

Archived