SASS Wire Forum

Satillo Jane

Chance Ramsay

It is with a sad heart that I have to inform everyone that we have lost a very great

cowgirl and even greater friend, Satillo Jane, badge #42195. Her long fight with cancer came to a end today.

Services have not been set yet but will post when more information is available.

Prayers for her family, Shiloh Jasper Green # 16357, Rebel Yell # 21416, Dixie Hart #43866 and Tennessee Tonto # 20861.

Chance & Chancey Lady

Just received a phone call with the news.

Nothing in life is more painful TH a n looking a loved one.

And each friend in cowboy action is a loved one.

Our hearts go out to those we shared so many good times with. And our prayers go out to ask for comfort to all who loved and care for our departed sister.

With old age comes the pain of losing those we care for.

As an old friend once said to me, "sorry pard, it's just part of the deal"

Rest in peace dear lady.

May the Good Lord bless and console her family and many friends...

Such a fine lady and always fun to be around her and Shiloh. Lots of good memories from The Last Stand and other matches, mostly T&R. I am so sorry for her families great loss.

Prayers up for comfort for family and friends.

She was a great cowgirl and a fine person. Met her, Shiloh, TNT, Dixie, Rebel Yell and Cookie when I started all those years ago. She said it as it was and didn't mince word, I always liked that.

My deepest sympathies to Shiloh, Dixie, Rebel Yell, TNT, Cookie and the rest of her family and friends. She will be always remembered and missed.

Sun

Archived