SASS Wire Forum

Gun fighters

rustyfinger 22618

Something we tried at a monthly was an offer for anyone wanting to.....to try gunfighter. I forget how many we had, but it was a bunch. .....and if you are worried about people not having the proper double strong side rigs, you can write the stages where they can stage their pistols.

A lot of traditional shooters tried it and they had a blast. I'm seeing more and more trying it.....and two especially come to mind....Doc Eells and Dang it Dan. Eells was a top Duelist shooter and Dan a top traditional and they are both now "top Gunfighters"....so you can teach an old dawg new tricks.

Just sayin

KK

Gunfighters aren't special.....we are just finding a fun way to shoot this sport.

I am tu speshall!!!!! in hi skool I had an alias tuu,,, Ed,,, even had mi own classrume..... speshall Ed's!!!!

Looking at our last monthly at PARADISE PASS we had 8 to 10 out of 60 shooters when you count FCGF, SGF, GF and Master GF.

KK

Master gunfighter?

We established this some years back.....It's like B Western without the bling. You can shoot pistols any style. This typically takes all of the top shooters and has them compete against each other.....just something we do at monthly shoots.

Slater and I both hope to be at the April match in Oak Ridge this Saturday. Ifn ya want to see what a rusty ole GF looks like with cobwebs hangin off his hat, show up and bring your camera... :)

..........Widder

Rusty, me thinks yu dunt understand gunfighters at all!

Archived