SASS Wire Forum

Lee 38-55 dies with LFC die For Sale

Hello Cowboys,

I have a Lee 3 die set for 38-55 plus a Lee Factory Crimp die for 38-55. I acquired these when I purchased a package and already have 38-55 dies. The 3 die set does not appear to have ever been used, or if so, very little. (there was a second set of dies I got with the package, which had been used) The Factory crimp die appears to have been used, but other than some scratches on the aluminum locking ring, appears as new.

Just to avoid any future questions I will point out that the sizing/deprime die is marked 38-55. the expanding die is marked 375-38-55 and the seating die is marked 375 Win. I have another set of Lee 38-55 dies which are marked the same. The Lee Factory crimp die is marked 38-55.

They will be shipped with the box for the three die set, which includes the shell holder, powder scoop and instructions and has space of Factory Crimp die and will include instructions for the Factory crimp die. I have the separate box that the Factory Crimp die came in, but if you want that it will require a bigger box and additional for shipping.

I want $40 and I will pay shipping, with the Factory crimp die in the 3 die box.

Thanks,

Jackpine Bill

Archived