SASS Wire Forum

Winchester 38-55 new brass for sale-all SPF

Hello the fire.

I have 500 rounds of new, unprimed, Winchester 38-55 brass for sale. It is Winchester number WSC3855WU. They are the sealed bags of 50 each. I acquired these with a rifle package that I purchased and already have all the brass I need.

I would like to sell as one lot at price of $365, with shipping included for USPS in USA.

If no one wants them all, as a single lot, by tomorrow, April 7, at noon, Mountain time, I will sell for $39 per bag and I will pay shipping, in USA, as long as it for at least two bags.

Thanks,

Jackpine Bill

Jackpine,

If you don't sell it as a "lot", save me 2 bags and bring them to ACSA on Saturday.

TB

Hey TB,

If I do not get a buyer for the entire lot, I will put you first on the list for two bags. I do plan on being at ACSA this Sat.

Jackpine

Hey GW.

Hey Vic,

That is very kind of you. Most folks, except those here in Arizona who want to get rid of me, don't really care if I get home or not!

Jackpine

As of 12:00 noon, here in sunny AZ, no one has taken the lot, so Turquoise Bill gets two bags, Yellowstone Vic gets two bags and Grass Range gets four bags.

Turquoise Bill, I will see you Sat at ACSA. Vic, I will give you a call this evening and see if you want me to send them or bring them along to PITV. Grass Range, I will send you a PM.

There are two bags left, if anyone wants to claim them both at $39 per bag, and I will pay the shipping.

Thanks to everyone,

Jackpine

Archived