SASS Wire Forum

SASS International B.P. Championship May 29,30, 31 =UPDATED 5-13-15

C.C. Moonshine

I will be doing blueberry pancakes.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just did the online payment for entry. Nice easy process. I guess now I have to look forward to shooting with a bunch a short people. Or at least that's what this thread suggests. 😀 Can't wait for the shoot.

Shooting short people is FUN ! I mean with short people :P:lol::P:lol::D;):o hahahahahahhaha Oh wait, I'm one of them oie vai

<<<< is short and a bad speller

Wonder if Microsoft makes a sight checker to correct misses?

The stages were written by Prairie Dawg and Cowboy Rick and I just got an email that due to an accident at home PD will not be able to make the shoot. His wife fell and broke one wrist and badly sprained the other and needs Dawg as a caretaker. I can only imagine how difficult it is with one bad wing let alone both.....there will be a lot of shoots, but when your wife is in need Dawg is a stand up guy.

We'll miss you at the shoot, but will see you down the road.

KK

The stages were written by Prairie Dawg and Cowboy Rick and I just got an email that due to an accident at home PD will not be able to make the shoot. His wife fell and broke one wrist and badly sprained the other and needs Dawg as a caretaker. I can only imagine how difficult it is with one bad wing let alone both.....there will be a lot of shoots, but when your wife is in need Dawg is a stand up guy.

We'll miss you at the shoot, but will see you down the road.

KK

Sorry to hear this news. Was looking forward to SHOOTIN with Dawg. Prayers up for his wife and him as they get through this rough patch!!

Prayers fur a speedy recovery dawg and co.!!!!

No rye, or dawg, gonna be a tick quieter without em!!

Furball

I had to fly back to Fl....bringin mama back to Indiana. With back to back weekends full of good shootin ahead.

FIRST: OHIO STATE "Hard Times" and then the 5th weekend of the month....the inaugural INTERNATIONAL BLACK POWDER SHOOT. Both shoots feature 12 stages of main math.....add 3 stages of night shootin along with warm up matches at both and you have close to 30 stages within a week or so....man, this is gonna be fun.

I had to fly back to Fl....bringin mama back to Indiana. With back to back weekends full of good shootin ahead.

FIRST: OHIO STATE "Hard Times" and then the 5th weekend of the month....the inaugural INTERNATIONAL BLACK POWDER SHOOT. Both shoots feature 12 stages of main math.....add 3 stages of night shootin along with warm up matches at both and you have close to 30 stages within a week or so....man, this is gonna be fun.

Glad to hear you're bringin Kay home. 👍

Wow, 30 stages. It's a good thing RayL Gun loaded ammo all winter for us....

Man this is gonna be fun!!!

Oh Crap... 12 stages of main math !! I barely know my ga zindas. :blink:

Archived